i got one of these given to me. i know it is pretty bad when someone gives you a 4X12 and i quickly found out why, and thats the fact the thing sounds like SH*T. is it worth replacing the speakers in to have a good usable cab ? it seems built kinda sturdy, but i wouldnt wanna spend any cash on new speakers if it will still sound like garbage. anyone tried this out there ??
AGILE PS970/4000 (one off custom) :: JACKSON DKMGT :: DEAN SOLTERO
MESA Dual Rec (2CH) :: (2) AVATAR 2X12 cabs w/ celestions

BUGERA 6262 FOR SALE !!!
it's a free cab. in my books that's always a win situation. buy some better speakers and try them out, if you don't like it you can sell the cab with the original speakers and get something better. the new speakers are an investement you can always throw them in another cab down the line
Quote by AxSilentxLine
it's a free cab. in my books that's always a win situation. buy some better speakers and try them out, if you don't like it you can sell the cab with the original speakers and get something better. the new speakers are an investement you can always throw them in another cab down the line

yeah thats true. i guess there is always a nice empty avatar 4x12 if this one sounds like crap still ... forgot about just buying another empty cab.

BUGERA 6262 FOR SALE !!!
meh. I'd sell it on CL for like 200 bucks (or however much its worth, I have no idea how much bugera cabs go for. Use that 200 to fund a better cab, maybe a nice 2x12.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by CL/\SH
meh. I'd sell it on CL for like 200 bucks (or however much its worth, I have no idea how much bugera cabs go for. Use that 200 to fund a better cab, maybe a nice 2x12.

i have a couple avatar 2X12's now actually, i am just getting tired of hauling both around. i was lookin for a 4X12, although if i could get 150-200 out of this cab, i could put it towards another cab, maybe one of the marshall 1960a cabs, or another avatar. i really like the avatar 2x12's, just lookin to have a 4x12 too.

BUGERA 6262 FOR SALE !!!
Hmm. In that case, you could (not saying you should) sell all those cabs, get a nice Orange 4x12 with the moneh. At least that's what I might do

To each his own though. Avatars are still amazing no matter how you slice it
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
everyone knows orange tolex provides better toanz and midrange frequencies.

that is the best idea though. sell it and maybe one of your other cabs to fund a better cab.

with all those speakers you have now you could try swapping some of them around to see if maybe 2 custom bugger speakers mixed with 2 good ones makes a difference. if you do sell it, take the bugera logo off

but yeah.....+ 1 to Avatar
Are the speakers broken in yet?
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Quote by Kanthras
Are the speakers broken in yet?

yeah the speakers should be broken in i would think. the cab is about a year old. i have a buyer lined up for it actually as of this morning for 100 bucks, so i am just gonna sell it since i have nothing in it, and look into another avatar cab.

BUGERA 6262 FOR SALE !!!
You could either do a speaker swap for something better or just sell it. A free 4x12 is a free 4x12 after all
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal