Wow, this is great. The percussion and horns sound great, are they sampled or are you using VSTi's? Tone and playing was great, fits the groove well. I really enjoyed this song, I wish it was longer!
Let's party.
Quote by Odirunn
Wow, this is great. The percussion and horns sound great, are they sampled or are you using VSTi's? Tone and playing was great, fits the groove well. I really enjoyed this song, I wish it was longer!

thank you for listening yeah thats a song my friend sampled for me to play on i may extended it one day lol and im not sure about the vsti idk wat he uses when he samples
Sounds like you enjoy some 70's Funk.Definietly a verry enjoyable track.Good job.
Quote by The Writ
Sounds like you enjoy some 70's Funk.Definietly a verry enjoyable track.Good job.

heck yea i loves some funk lol thanks for listening to my playing and glad u enjoyed it
I support this song. You have a very good friend who can do things like this for you. Shit, man. And this does have a really nice Santana vibe, so you succeeded.
Quote by JasperPryce
I support this song. You have a very good friend who can do things like this for you. Shit, man. And this does have a really nice Santana vibe, so you succeeded.

thanks for your support that means alot and thank you for the santana vice comment he is my idol and yea im lucky to have friends send me backing tracks to play on lol keep in mind i have my own website with contact info and music www.danaharmon.com