So basically I'm on the hunt for a wah pedal. I'm still a beginner guitarist so I don't know all that much about guitar accessories and stuff but at the moment I'm trying to play the typical 'easier' metal music like Lamb of God, Metallica, etc.

I was thinking about looking at getting a Vox V847 pedal, and I'm playing with a ESP M10 guitar through a Peavey Vypyr 30 amp.

Does that pedal play well with that kind of music and equipment, or should I buy something else like a Crybaby?

Thanks.
I got myself an Ibanez WD7JR after giving the original weeping demon 7 a few tries, but it had too many knobs for my taste, so the junior is pretty basic. And that Vox pedal is good too, from what I've heard, haven't got to test one out.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Unless you're talking about Omerta, I don't see what's so "easy" about Lamb of God.

But I will this thread because I need a wah as well.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
I have the dimebag sig from dunlop, damn good wah..

U know what... scr*w u, build your own...
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Me: Honestly, why haven't we had sex yet?

Her: IDK, we are doing tomorrow after cinema, aren't we?

Me: Err...are we?

Her. Damn right we are.

Thanks UG.
Quote by Incardito
Eating another man without BBQ sauce is pretty badass
535q. very versatile. can dial in the sound you want with relative easy. got a volume boost switch as well
i'm really liking my weeping demon wah. Especially how i've got it set for a funky sort of wah in guitar mode, and then i switch it bass mode for chuggier wah with shitloads of distortion.

But a wah is really something that u just go out and try and then fall in love with one.

Toodles!
- Ibanez S470 (2004)
- late 70's vintage Fender Stratocaster (USA)
- VOX VT100 Amp
- Digitech Whammy Pedal
- Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
- Visual Sound Volume Pedal
- MXR Micro Amp
What is your budget?
Are you willing to buy from the USA?

A few good ones I can reccomend (although they cost a bit)
-Dunlop 535Q
-MXR CAE MC-404
-Teese RMC Wizard
Quote by CreepingDeath13
535q. very versatile. can dial in the sound you want with relative easy. got a volume boost switch as well

+1 on this, you get a 535q and you'll have a wah for life, because you can get any wah sound you could ever want out of it. Plus the booster is really good for solos.
I reccomend the original dunlop crybaby. its a great for both beginners and more experienced players
Quote by bogg808
What is your budget?
Are you willing to buy from the USA?

A few good ones I can reccomend (although they cost a bit)
-Dunlop 535Q
-MXR CAE MC-404
-Teese RMC Wizard

+1
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Like another poster, I have a Weeping Demon Jr. wah. Nice and simple; for a first wah it'll be fine.
To Mr. Rikard Sundén,

Please come back - Sabaton needs you!
Crybaby from hell or the 535q

Mesa Royal Atlantic
Emperor 4x12 Silver Bells
PRS Swamp Ash Limited Custom 24
EQD Acapulco Gold
MXR Carbon Copy
EHX Epitome
EHX Superego
Fuzz Hugger Algal Bloom
Way Huge Fat Sandwich