I plugged my ipod nano 5th gen into my computer to charge whilst on Team Fortress 2, turned on once getting enough charge to turn on so i turned it off and all was well.

Checked it an hour or so later and it wouldn't turn on, so i came out of TF2 and a pop up came up saying something along the lines of "Your Ipods naffed, reformat?" so i clicked yes went through all the stuff but it didn't do anything.

My Ipod wont turn on and when i plug it into my computer it doesnt pick it up or anything, help?
i dont wanna be that guy, but, have you tried resetting it manually?
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Quote by wheatmore
i dont wanna be that guy, but, have you tried resetting it manually?

YOU'RE SUCH A DICK

but 4cereal, he's right. A manual reset should work. If you did this and it didn't work, well... the spy sapped your iPod.
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
I think the problem you're having is you're trying to apply logic to Christianity, a religion based on a cosmic zombie
You definitely need to do a manual reset, TS. If that doesn't work, you're screwed. I hope your warranty is still good.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
You definitely need to do a manual reset, TS. If that doesn't work, you're screwed. I hope your warranty is still good.

Define manual reset, i can't turn it on or anything.
I think you need to hold the play button for 10 sec but try looking it ujp on the internet or in the manual booklet?
Manual was useless, so was the apple website. You hold the middle + menu button, wasn't aware you had a reset like that. Taaaaaaaa