Keith Morris' new band. They sound pretty much as you would expect. Not bad though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZL_Ex_JUzM&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABV1Flahb8k&feature=related
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I enjoyed it.

Well, 16 year old me would have loved it.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
He's too old for that shit. If this was from 1985 I'd say it's OK, but at this point it's pretty lame.
People make throwback punk rawkkk. How do you feel about that?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by werty22
He's too old for that shit. If this was from 1985 I'd say it's OK, but at this point it's pretty lame.
So you can't be old an punx?

Fuck I guess you're right. I'm going to buy a suit and get an office job.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
This is cool.
Also I'd rather watch Keith Morris being old on stage than say Greg Graffin.
I'm an asshole.
This sounds exactly like the Circle Jerks. In other words, it's not great but it's alright, just like The Circle Jerks.

Jack my swag
OFF is more on par with NervousBreakdown-era black flag than any circle jerks stuff.

keith himself said that his inspiration for off's sound was the Nervous Breakdown EP. OFF's first EP looks like Black flag's first ep, even done by the same artist, nearly the exact same guitar riffs and tone

that being said,

it's a much-needed breath of fresh air into the current stagnant hardcore punk scene. i ****ing love OFF.

not to mention the circle jerk's stuff after group sex BLOWS.
I saw them on "Last Call" the other night. They do sound just like the Circle Jerks but I like the Circle Jerks so I like Off.
With such a wealth of information why are you so poor?
I like it, sounds better than any "punk" i hear today.

Keith Morris screams like a madman and i love that.

and as far as the "old tymer" jokes about him, really, who ****ing cares.
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
As much as I love Black Flag, a lot of their albums had a couple of great songs and a couple mediocre songs. Nervous Breakdown was a great EP, if they want to go for that sound. Good for them, they work it. Not to mention Keith was in my opinion the best 'Flag singer.
Quote by gopherthegreat
This sounds exactly like the Circle Jerks. In other words, it's not great but it's alright, just like The Circle Jerks.

More or less.
I think it sounds more like his days in BF than I do CJ personally..

I didn't care for it at first, but upon further listens it sounds pretty good to be in a nostalgic way.