I bought a PRS SE Santana around 6 months ago, and I re-strung it around 2 months ago. In the past couple of days the strings have been constantly going out of tune, varying from 30 seconds to 5 minutes before they go out of tune. I'm thinking it could be down to my re-stringing, although the problem didn't occur till a couple of days ago, and I re-strung the guitar around 2 months ago. What's going on?
The strings may be wearing out. Try some new strings.
Welcome to UG
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
I think you just need some new strings. Contact the merchant you got the guitar from. I've had this problem with Santanas in the past too.
Could it really be that the strings are worn out? I only re-strung them maybe 2 months ago, and I only play maybe 1-2 hours day :S
Guitar related question goes to the proper forum but just a quick reply.

2 months of constant playing might wear out your strings which makes them prone to go out of tune more. Playing your guitar when you move to one temperature to a significant drop/rise in temp will cause the neck wood to move which causes it to be out of tune.

Welcome to UG.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by tomstar42
Could it really be that the strings are worn out? I only re-strung them maybe 2 months ago, and I only play maybe 1-2 hours day :S

2 months is a long time for standard guitar strings, I restring every 2 weeks. It's no surprise that the stings are losing their tuning stability, the older your strings get, the more problems you'll face. I would just replace them, strings are cheap, and get used to it, it's a expense that you put yourself under when you bought a guitar, we all have to buy new strings often.