So today my girlfriend texted me, all freaked out, like "You're breaking up with me??"
I had sent nothing to suggest that, so I was like "what?" And she said that apparently she got a text, from me, saying I was breaking up with her or some shit like that. I didn't send anything like that.

How is someone doing that, and how can I stop them from doing it again? I know people who'd find it hilarious to do that, but yeah, I'm not positive yet. And I have considered the fact maybe my gf is just messing with me but the chances of that are unbelievably slim.
This happened to anyone else?
The playground of the world
There was a thread similar to this a while back. An app could do some stuff and shit blah blah blah zzzzz

Your girlfriend wants you to break up with her
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by leg end
ITT: TS bragging that he has a girlfriend.

...happens all the time...

I was thinking that maybe someone got into her phone and added their number under your name on her phone. so your number, and their number, is under you as a contact. then they can text her anything and it'll look like you did it.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
well theres an app that allows ppl to send text messages (and calls) and disguise ur number as someone elses. chances are someone who has both of ur numbers is playing a prank or something
Just tell her you were dumping your other girlfriend.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
But there's no way they can read our texts right? Just text using one of our numbers??
Quote by Eddie4President
But there's no way they can read our texts right? Just text using one of our numbers??

quit sexting.
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Quote by benonbass1
Check your outbox? Maybe someone nicked your phone for a bit?

She got the text at like 9:00 today as soon as I started texting her. I was in bed, my phone was near no one else.

Quote by Shredxmyheart
quit sexting.

I hate that word more than anything, ever. Ever.
Tell her it was meant for your mom.

Nah, just spy on that phone of yours. Punch whoever steals it.
Quote by Eddie4President
leg end, threesome?

Why can't this happen in real life?

Best you better get postin' those pics of your bit on the side, eh?
Quote by leg end
Why can't this happen in real life?

Best you better get postin' those pics of your bit on the side, eh?

You can come over anytime And if I do you'll be the first to see that 'bit'
Quote by Stryker125
well theres an app that allows ppl to send text messages (and calls) and disguise ur number as someone elses. chances are someone who has both of ur numbers is playing a prank or something

This brah. Methinks you've got a jealous dude somewhere, or she has a bitch friend who hates you.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

There is a way to text from a computer, but I have no clue how they would fake the number.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by meta1militia
...happens all the time...

I was thinking that maybe someone got into her phone and added their number under your name on her phone. so your number, and their number, is under you as a contact. then they can text her anything and it'll look like you did it.

No because then her reply wouldn't have gone to him.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
No idea, but this thread reminded me of a time I was at a party, someone robbed a guys phone, set his own phonenumber in the guy's phone as "Dad" then started texting him with rather sexual texts.
Was pretty amusing to see the guy's reaction.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
No idea, but this thread reminded me of a time I was at a party, someone robbed a guys phone, set his own phonenumber in the guy's phone as "Dad" then started texting him with rather sexual texts.
Was pretty amusing to see the guy's reaction.