I don't get why everyone's so into her. I mean, she's a pretty average looking girl from a pretty average sounding band, in my opinion.
Quote by neidnarb11890
I don't get why everyone's so into her. I mean, she's a pretty hot looking girl from a pretty crap sounding band, in my opinion.

fix'd
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
She should count her lucky stars as with all the fellows/internet folks who want her, it could have been worse than a kiss.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
She's a bitch because some random guy kissed her and she said she didn't like it?

This. I would have been pissed too, especially since he wasn't taking her seriously when she told him to stop/get off stage.
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
still do. i don't care. atleast i will ask now. lol
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
She has a point... She didn't know him. She didn't ask him to. It's a bit weird.

She still hawt.
You're = You are
Your = Belongs to you

There = Not here
Their = Belongs to them
They're = They are
Thx.

Quote by Tim the Rocker
Good grammar is like sex. It feels good.
Meh, I've moved on from Hayley. I'm into Orianthi now

Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Ive never heard her speaking voice before...Im very turned off now.
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.