Has anyone played out of one of these before? I way going to get a peavey cab originally to match my 6505+ peavey head, but I was told that avatar was a better way to go.

Im just wondering if its worth the price to go with a 412 vintage cab with celestions from avatar rather than going with the peavey 6505+ cab

Thanks
MD
What's your budget? In the price range for a brand new Avatar, you could definitely pick up a used 4x12 that would likely be better than both Avatar and the Peavey cab.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
preferably nothing over 700, the avatar i was going to go with was 529 + 68 shipping n handling
You can get a used Mesa or Orange 4x12 in that price range, both of which would pair up very nicely with the 6505.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
I would love to get an orange cab, i didnt think they ran that low, even being used, ill keep my eyes out then, thanks
Quote by DrNick
You can get a used Mesa or Orange 4x12 in that price range, both of which would pair up very nicely with the 6505.

+1

An orange will be a steal if you can find one that low...but I see Mesa cabs in that price range all the time.