i just got a vox ac30c2 and i play a esp ltd ec-1000t and i was wondering what would be a good pedal to get me a little more bite.
A tubescreamer would be the stock answer here. It depends on if you just want to boost it a bit for a little more gain and punch, or you want to hit it hard with an OD or even distortion to really add a lot of gain.

To be safe let's do this:
Genres -
Budget -
Used or New -
What don't you like about your sound now that you'd like to change -
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
^ +1

maybe even a treble booster?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by tubetime86
A tubescreamer would be the stock answer here. It depends on if you just want to boost it a bit for a little more gain and punch, or you want to hit it hard with an OD or even distortion to really add a lot of gain.

To be safe let's do this:
Genres -
Budget -
Used or New -
What don't you like about your sound now that you'd like to change -

genres is mostly punkish-rockish no budget. i love the amp always have, im just looking for a little more gain, you know just that little more punch when needed
ac30 + treble booster = win

screaming bird is a cheap one that i hear is decent. of course if you can pay more, there are more options. im not overly familiar with treble boosters myself so i dont have any good recomendations, but i know if i had an ac30 i would have one.