Hey guys. i'd like to know if these are good. Specifically the bvp5500. Thanks
CAPITALISM
Quote by diofan88
Naked with a bowl of cereal with headphones.
I think the difference is the colour of the flame when they self-combust- the guitar amps burn with a bluish flame, but the bass amps burn with a yellowish flame, as they're lower in frequency.

Sorry.

I haven't tried them. I'm only joking about the reliability, they're not as bad as all that.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Haha
CAPITALISM
Quote by diofan88
Naked with a bowl of cereal with headphones.

you might get better answers in the bass forum (though check the rules to see if they accept amp threads or not). Most of the guys in here, the regulars anyway, mainly play guitar (I know I only play guitar). But I could be wrong. I guess you could leave it for a day or two, and if you get no answers, get a mod to close it and make a new thread in the bass forum (assuming that's allowed).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I personally haven't heard a single thing about the Bugera bass amps, but I must confess I find it somewhat disconcerting they nicknamed one of them "The Nuke"...
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
If you try the 3,600 watt “nuke” amp please let us know how it goes. And exactly WTF one plugs a 3,600 watt bass amp into. I could rock Madison Square Garden with an amp that big.
Quote by jpnyc
If you try the 3,600 watt “nuke” amp please let us know how it goes. And exactly WTF one plugs a 3,600 watt bass amp into. I could rock Madison Square Garden with an amp that big.
I'd probably hear the low rumble across the atlantic. All of Europe will wonder wtf is causing that earthquake. Seismologists scratching their heads left and right.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

holy crap, that's presumably a lot of headroom
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Kanthras
I'd probably hear the low rumble across the atlantic. All of Europe will wonder wtf is causing that earthquake. Seismologists scratching their heads left and right.

And meanwhile, everyone in about a 3 mile radius will be totally and completely deaf.
Anyway, I've heard nothing about them. Probably not too bad tonewise. I'll say nothing of the reliability. It IS Bugera, after all
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Last edited by oneblackened at Sep 20, 2010,
Gives a new meaning to the term "Sudden Death Deaf".

Generic dude 1: "Woah, duuude, everything just went real quiet... Dude 2? Hey, dude 2, I'm talking to you man..".

Generic dude 2: "Woah, duuude, everything just went real quiet... Dude 1? Hey, dude 1, I'm talking to you man..".
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Last edited by Kanthras at Sep 20, 2010,