I must be getting old, I installed BFV from yesteryear and cant for teh life of me figure out how to prey online. I have teh latest patch. 1.21 . I have searched teh web for days but alas, to no avail.

Any help here or am I doomed to reliving teh wonder years...
UG MISSILE BASE
Fight for the cause!

Quote by RMC06
Donkeyman2341, you are my new god!
This should be in the gaming thread, but because I ****ing loved BF:V back in the day, I'll help. What do you mean, are there no servers on the menu when you boot up the multiplayer screen?

If so, try switching it from "Local" games to "Internet" or "Multiplayer" games (if that's even an option, it's been a while). Maybe it can't connect to the master server, in which case you might have to use an alternate multiplayer browser, like QTracker, or The All Seeing Eye or something.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
1. Never played Battlefield Vietnam, but I know there have been at least 2 Battlefield games since it came out. Maybe the developers just didn't have the money to keep the servers running.
2. The gaming thread exists for a reason. I don't know of any BF:V fans in there, but I don't keep track of any of all the games everyone in there has ever played it.
3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7jhb8_UPfw
Quote by cornmancer
1. Never played Battlefield Vietnam, but I know there have been at least 2 Battlefield games since it came out. Maybe the developers just didn't have the money to keep the servers running.
2. The gaming thread exists for a reason. I don't know of any BF:V fans in there, but I don't keep track of any of all the games everyone in there has ever played it.
3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7jhb8_UPfw

DICE is rolling in cash, plus most of the servers are player-hosted, so I doubt that's the case. Quick search on game-monitor also shows that there are about 187 people playing it right now, with about 105 servers currently up.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Gaming thread.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown