facebook statuses that you have to refrain from posting sarcastic comments on

Page 1 of 2
So pit, what facebook statuses have you really had to refrain yourself from posting sarcastic comments on? or ones that have annoyed you and you had to refrain yourself from starting an argument? If you didn't refrain please post about that aswell

I'll start:
ALL statuses that are a bout when girls go out with absolute pricks and when they break up with them they say stuff like 'Why do boys have to be such dicks?!!!1 '

'I'm bored...'
One of my friends once had a relationship status change from single to in a relationship and I commented on it with "It's about time, so who's dirty vag are you licking?"
When the person's friends get on their facebook and change their status to something like "I'm gay."

Ya; never heard that one before.
There's this attention-whoring emo girl I have added who dates a new guy every 2 weeks, and every time they start dating, a minute after the "so and so has changed their relationship status" thing comes up, there's 60 status updates with LYK OMG <3 <3 I LUV U SO MUCH <name>.

And when they break up after a week, she posts 60 status updates of OMG I LUV U PLEEZ COM BACK I MISS U, whereupon she finds another poor sucker, rinse and repeat.

It's so hard to resist just pointing that out to her in the most blunt, up-front way possible.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Anything about Obama being a communist/terrorist/anti-Christ
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
holy dicks, forgot to block his number. Lemme edit that.

There we go:
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Sep 20, 2010,
Quote by J Mud
When the person's friends get on their facebook and change their status to something like "I'm gay."

Ya; never heard that one before.

Then there's always but I mean ALWAYS the friend that says says:
It's about time you got out of there.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
There's some girl in my school with the most annoying depressing statuses ever, the highlight of which was 'im goin to get jumpd n fukd :'('.
Quote by fail
Anything about Obama being a communist/terrorist/anti-Christ

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']holy dicks, forgot to block his number. Lemme edit that.

There we go:

Just general dumbass statuses and love ones.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

There is a website for this isn't there?

also when people have horrible English in there statuses "So I wz Wd Mi Frndz n w3 wt 2 da mal"
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']holy dicks, forgot to block his number. Lemme edit that.

There we go:

You forgot to cross out Starr's last name.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Now, I'm christian, but when people put statuses about how god is the best and is the savior and will get us through shit (like a hard first week or some shit like that). I'm just like, Ok, you can love god and everything, but please just shut the **** up
Any "FML" status.

Normally they are similiar to "omg I can't go out tonight. fml :'("

Anger then rages inside me.
Quote by JohnFrooshIsGod
Now, I'm christian, but when people put statuses about how god is the best and is the savior and will get us through shit (like a hard first week or some shit like that). I'm just like, Ok, you can love god and everything, but please just shut the **** up

i honestly dont mind those once in awhile. i got a couple friends on facebook who do that and they never do it all that often. if it was more than once every other week i would probably get a little annoyed.

OT stupid girls who always talk about there boyfriends. especially if they post about it three times a day.

Im not an asshole so I delete them with out saying anything.
Quote by leg end
Why would I refrain from posting sarcastic comments?

This.

I commented on a girl similar to what someone further up said, always with a new guy and saying she loved him.

Wouldn't leave her alone, called her a slut, amongst other long drawn out comments pointing her flaws.

She deleted and blocked me.

"X is ina relationship and it is complicated"
"Y commented on X's status: Okay then, but why post it on facebook and make it public instead of actually doing something about it?"
Me: Y, you win at the internet

that was epic.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by br33dlove

Normally they are similiar to "omg I can't go out tonight. fml :'("

Anger then rages inside me.

I can see how that could anger you.
It would anger me as well, if I couldn't go out.

So I can see how you feel for them...

Edit:
Maybe I should clarify just in case.
I was being sarcastic.
Last edited by Unknown_Biskit at Sep 20, 2010,
Generally when someone I never talk to answers questions about me to spam up my wall with '--- HAS NEW QUESTIONS TO UNLOCK,' I send a little wall of text their way detailing how they are not important and that no one loves them.
Put your arms around me...
I need to feel their warmth,

To keep the chill of death away
Yeah right! What the hell is that about when their relationship status is "It's complicated"?!

No it's bloody not. I had a few too many jagermeisters last night and you were hot. Now you're fat.

Problem.
Last edited by leg end at Sep 20, 2010,
Quote by resistance1
Generally when someone I never talk to answers questions about me to spam up my wall with '--- HAS NEW QUESTIONS TO UNLOCK,' I send a little wall of text their way detailing how they are not important and that no one loves them.

ive done this, this kid kept on sending me them, and i told him, in short, for him and his floppy hair to f*ck off.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by leg end
Yeah right! What the hell is that about when their relationship status is "It's complicated"?!

No it's bloody not. I had way few too many jagermeisters last night and you were hot. Now you're fat.

Problem.

you promised you never would say anything, sexually.

I sometimes end my sarcastic comments with sexually. It makes things funnier

It's complicated : Sure is, sexually

blank and blank is having a bad day: I bet, sexually.

what's her tits is going to eat ice cream : Eat it, sexually
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by diofan88

Hmmm, I may try this... It sounds...

<_<

>_>

... Sexually
Quote by diofan88

what

This is legendery.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Those statuses where someone's praying to God and goes, "Please fix this (insert famous sports player's) injury, so we can one-up the other team". Those annoy me.

I also always have a great temptation to post shit about bands people like. For example, someone goes, "I got to see Kings of Leon". I always wanna say something about how shitty that band is. Same with a lot of pop rock bands. I can't stand most pop rock bands or "Indie" bands. I don't usually say it, but
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Sep 20, 2010,
One girl keeps posting about how fat she thinks she is and waits for people to tell her she's not.
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
Quote by leg end

No it's bloody not. I had a few too many jagermeisters last night and you were hot. Now you're fat.

Problem.

I don't often feel compelled to post empathy comments on the boards here, but I've been there a time or two, and it can be messy.

If only the Jager wasn't so damned good.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Some girl on my FB was all excited over hosting a Victoria's Secret party and she asks "What should I get for it?"

Took a lot of willpower to refrain from saying 'A treadmill'... seriously, she's a moose.

I was pissing myself for a good 5 minutes by myself for that "Paha a treadmill, brilliant!"
He then proceeds to order an aristotle of the most ping-pong tiddly in the nuclear sub
Quote by matty1622
Some girl on my FB was all excited over hosting a Victoria's Secret party and she asks "What should I get for it?"

Took a lot of willpower to refrain from saying 'A treadmill'... seriously, she's a moose.

I was pissing myself for a good 5 minutes by myself for that "Paha a treadmill, brilliant!"

I'm more amused by your reaction to your own joke than by the joke itself.
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
The ones that have "R.I.P." in them.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by matty1622

If I had a dollar for everytime I did that I'd have over 9000 dollars.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
"I HATE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

it was all one status funniest thing ever... you'd kinda have to know the person who made it
Last edited by Ponyexpress at Sep 20, 2010,
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
If I had a dollar for everytime I did that I'd have over 9000 dollars.

If you're 20, that's once every 3.2 minutes.
lol.

I just really felt like figuring that out.
I didn't know your age, so I had to approximate.
Posted in another thread, but relevant:

Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
Posted in another thread, but relevant:

Ah man... Lucky I didn't face palm. I woulda given myself some kind of grievous cranial trauma. That really does my head in...

<_<

>_>

Page 1 of 2