I think Canterbury are one of the best bands from the UK at the moment, they're just so under exposed.
I thought I'd put a link to their youtube channel/back catalogue on here and also ask if anyone could tab the intro to their song "Friends? We're more Like a Gang"

Thanks and please take a look at their other songs and enjoy.

Ps. If you're from the UK I thought I'd let you know that they're touring in October. So get your tickets
Then
E|---------------------------------|---------------------------------|---------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------|---------------------------------|---------------------------------|
G|---------------------------------|---------------------------------|---------------------------------|
D|---------------------------------|---------------------------------|---------------------------------|
A|---------------------------------|---------------------------------|---------------------------------|
E|-2---5---2-------2-------2-------|-2---5---2-------2-------2-------|-2---2---2---2---0---0---0---0---|

E|---------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------|
G|---------------------------------|
D|---------------------------------|
A|-4---4---4---4---3---3---3---3---|
E|-4---4---4---4---3---3---3---3---|

Over Rhy guitar lead plays: ???
E|---------------------------------|---------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------|-1---1---1---1-------------------|
G|-6---6---6---6---6---6---6---6---|-6---6---6---6-------------------|
D|---------------------------------|---------------------------------|
A|---------------------------------|---------------------------------|
E|---------------------------------|---------------------------------|

Then when the synth comes in I think rhy guitar plays this progression

E|------
B|------
G|------
D|4----6
A|4----4
E|2----(4)
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Yes, its its own kind of metal, but its still metal.