It's today. I am making a thread because this is a holiday in the metal world. One of the greatest debut album of all time, and the one of the greatest metal albums ever. Featuring ex Black Sabbath singer, Ozzy, and the amazing King of metal guitar RANDY RHOADS. Also, with amazing lyricist and bassist Bob Daisley, and powerful drummer, Lee Kerslake, this album has not only a legendary album that influenced millions, but also a pioneering album for how to record heavy music.

So today, 30 years ago, this album was released. It was raped in 2002, but luckily, it will be restored to original Godliness later 2010.

So, discuss reasons why you love this album. For me, it is what inspired me to play metal guitar. Who hasn't been amazed by Randy Rhoads' playing? The guitar on all the songs are all very memmorable, and creative.

And yes, I did searchbar, and yes, I HAD to make a thread for this. I love this album, second only to Diary of a Madman.
This doesn't need it's own thread now does it? Really?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Wait, the bass player wrote the lyrics in Ozzy's band, too? Seriously, why can't Ozzy write his own stuff? He had Gezzer do it while he was in Sabbath, and he usually just sang along with the riffs, then.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Randy's playing on that album gave me shivers the first time i heard it. Though not sure it warrents a thread but awesome album regardless
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by smartalec007
Wait, the bass player wrote the lyrics in Ozzy's band, too? Seriously, why can't Ozzy write his own stuff? He had Gezzer do it while he was in Sabbath, and he usually just sang along with the riffs, then.

Bob wrote 99% of the lyrics on the first 5 Ozzy albums. Ozzy only wrote the first line of Suicide Solution. "Wine is fine, but whiskey's quicker."
Quote by smartalec007

According to Geezer Ozzy did write the song Black Sabbath

BoO was amazing. But idt it needs it's own thread. There is an Ozzy thread in the 80's rock forum
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I am almost like an Ozzy version of Fassa, except I do not want to sleep with any of the members, and I do not broadcast my music taste as much.

I'm just a big Ozzman fan, and a huge fan of Randy Rhoads, so that's why I made this thread. I can see what you all say, and to an extent I agree. It may not need its own thread, but you know, I'm kind of a freak for this album, as it was the very first hard rock/ metal album I ever heard front-to-back.
I'm with you man, randy is my favorite guitarist of all time, and I just love Ozzy's music.

But it really belongs in here https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1361663
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I love that album. Great guitar playing... great musicianship all around, really. It's a shame the version they're selling now has a different bassist and drummer.
I am not the Ozzy fan I used to be. IMO he has been very successful in leeching off of the talent of others. However I do admire Randy Rhoads and his contributions to metal guitar playing.
fear is the mindkiller

CANUCKS