Page 1 of 3
You can do anything you want.
You can create and enforce new laws.
No one can stop you. Not even Carmel

What do you do?
RIP Tom Searle.
Build a castle with a bar that has all the beers I want.

Annex Germany as my own residence. Keep the Germans, i like them.

Then allow all my decisions to be made by flipping a coin. Which is double sided, so I always get what i want
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Give Olivia Munn a call.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Declare anyone following any religion an enemy of the state.
Abolish private property.
Ice creams for everyone.
Abolish private property.
Run out of ideas.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Ban Carmel.

The rest is obvious, try and make the world a better place, fail most of your objectives. Maybe distribute wealth more evenly.

For my own personal gain, I'd voodoo a '63 Corvette Stingray, in white, with a cream interior. That never needs cleaning, repairing, refuelling.
Fuck shit up.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Make some one else ruler of the world...
Sounds like A LOT of work.
Listen to jazz, it'll make you a better guitar player.

Whatever you do, stay creative
Capitalism is now considered a felony punishable by a lifetime of hard labor. All CEOs will be forced to work menial jobs for their companies, which shall be all converted into democratic worker's collectives. They shall continue to work these jobs until they earn every cent they stole from their employees, after which they shall be considered employees with one share of the company and full voting rights within the company, provided they're still alive once they pay off their debt.
Last edited by Holy Katana at Sep 20, 2010,
Crush all of my enemies that might try to kill me and oppress everyone til I die

Give myself a really huge pension plan
Make drugs legal
Retire
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I would order every automaker to make the first 2 vehicles (of each model) for me and themselves. I would love to drive them all!!!
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by MH400
You can do anything you want.
You can create and enforce new laws.

What do you do?

Wait... in this situation, Me > Carmel?!

hoard nuclear weapons.

and make sure futurama lasted forever
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Pour a hell of a lot of resources into curing cancer.
Then adapt that technology to make cigarettes better for your health.

Usher in a new era of smoking being cool.

Then abolish technology and make people fend for themselves.
We'd all be much happier.
Quote by MH400

Does not compute
RIP Gooze

cats
a gun in every childs hand and a butter knife for every soldier.
i would make it illegal to not like rainbows
i would also change the flag to a rainbow
i would make rainbows the national bird (theyre in the sky arent they?!?!?!?)
i would make gays change there flag to have monster trucks and beer on it.
i would make rainbows GOD !
i would rainbows
POST RAWK
Kill the English.

Only Joking!

Seriously though...
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
blast aint no mountain high enough everywhere
Quote by JacobTheMe
Yeah, the movie was complete tat.

Avoid, unless you enjoy ruining things that you enjoy.

You can call me Cam, Cameron, or any other variation
Mortal Enemies with Primus2112
And everybody's singin'la, la la la, la la la
Build a flying house in the sky, safe from everything.
Make everything legal
Retire with no clear heir to my place
Watch the shit go down

this but everywhere
He is useless on top of the ground; he ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages
First order of business, blow up all of Africa and places equivalent to the crappyness of Africa, We don't need new daises killing off my new worshipers.

Ban all religion, I'm the closest thing to a god now. At least you can see me.

Bring back public executions. Why did we stop in the first place?

Kill off anyone that admittedly listens to rap. There are to many stupid people that listen to it over smart people.

Have standardized testing to be allowed on the internet, no one under 15. You'll all thank me.

All forms of social welfare for non retired citizens are gone. Injured? Oh damn well.

All food containing a ludicrous amount of fat/salt/sugar content, banned.

Last but not least, revive the Nazi regime just for the hell of it. Watch Nazis take over half of the world again, at least 10 years of free entertainment.
Move 25 million dollars to a private Swiss bank account, declare complete self-immunity from any sort of prosecution from any unlawful activity, however large or small, then relinquish my power to someone else of my country's choosing.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
All drugs are now legal, but classes for responsible drug use shall be implemented (replacing DARE). This shall, hopefully, reduce the number of overdoses, and unhealthy practices like sharing needles.
Delegate every single responsibility I have to a person appointed by one recruitment agent who I'd pick. This would be my only responsibility.

After that, I'd just spend a shed load of money on a shed load of stuff.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
The world, from that point on, would exist solely for my personal entertainment.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by rooster456
Move 25 million dollars to a private Swiss bank account, declare complete self-immunity from any sort of prosecution from any unlawful activity, however large or small, then relinquish my power to someone else of my country's choosing.

Damn dude, ruler of the world and you're only going for $25 million? I'd go $4 billion a year at least because I'm a dick.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
Damn dude, ruler of the world and you're only going for $25 million? I'd go $4 billion a year at least because I'm a dick.

Any more and I'd have to worry about media and assassination attempts, I figure.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Step One:
Enact a standing government that will essentially keep everything the same as it is now and keep things running and somewhat stable.

...meanwhile (in my evil lair - because I'd build an evil lair based upon 1980's Hanna Barbara cartoons)

I would hold a discussion of people with an IQ > 150 in a variety of fields to discuss what needs to change. Medicine, Industry, Military, everything. Find the smartest people on the planet in their fields and figure out what needs to be done, basically.

Step 2 - temporary totalitarian state (rules to be explained in a second)

Abolish ALL laws and current ways of thinking and create all new ways of thinking and living and being based upon the most advanced science and philosophies.

Build governments based on the systems with the best track-records, basically US-type Constitution, but with all the stuff that works from Europe.

Last...

Step three - Suicide.

To ensure that I myself did not corrupt the system I would have myself assassinated through some complex scheme that is basically unavoidable. I will know the day, but not the time.

I will die. How? A bullet to the head. It's honorable. Quick. Best form of execution ever.

And once I'm gone everything will proceed according to the most well-researched theories and proven systems.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

First i'd ban religion.
Then i'd ban weapons.
Then i'd build a massive house and invite everyone over.
Party.
??????
Profit.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by rooster456
Any more and I'd have to worry about media and assassination attempts, I figure.

Lrn2FidelCastro
Judge will be called Mods
State Supreme Court Judges will be called Super Mods
Supreme Court Judges will be called Admins
The gavel will be renamed the BanHammer
Every prison will be renamed the Forum of the Banned
Inmates will be called banned
Life Imprisonment will be called permabanned
Death Penalty will be called IP ban
Page 1 of 3