Hello electric guitar board!

Im wondering about the Jackson Randy Rhoades 3 limited edition guitar that came out a while ago (a year maybe?). If I recall correctly, the guitar came in two "levels" - A high end matt tuck original remake which ran for some ungodly amount and another, cheaper tier that ran for somewhere under a thousand and over five hundred (USD). Someone is selling for a seemingly good price however theres a little... snitch.

I have always known the RR3 to come standard with floyds and this one is hard tail. I distantly remember this guitar not having a floyd but im not sure. Another discrepancy is that he said it came standard with duncan designed pickups and he switched them out for real duncs along the way. I dont remember them coming with designs either.

So what I am humbly asking for is someone to either tell me if these specs are consistent with the guitar Im talking about or give me a link to the guitar Im talking about because I dont quite remember it by name. Its possible theres another tier that I also dont remember but Im pretty sure thats not it.

Thanks a ton for reading all of that and thanks a ton more for an answer!!!

~TAX [-]
Quote by MightyAl
A girl is a mythical creature, somewhat akin to a unicorn, or chimera.
They don't really exist, but it would be cool if they did.
Nevermind that, a friend just told me it was the RR5. mods can delete this... sorry for everyones time..
Quote by MightyAl
A girl is a mythical creature, somewhat akin to a unicorn, or chimera.
They don't really exist, but it would be cool if they did.
You can delete it by editing your first post and clicking "remove message" at the top of the page.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Are you sure it was an RR5...? Those have real Duncans, stock. I know there's an RR with Duncan Design pickups and a floyd, and there might have been a hardtail version of it.