Page 1 of 3
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
What is this I don't even
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
*sees thread title*

OOH! This looks like just the thread for me! I love eating seamen!

*reads OP*

WRONG THREAD, WRONG THREAD!!!

Quote by In The Mist

you know how i know youre gay? i saw this on Tosh.0 also, but you dont see ME searching so dilligently for it...... just playin'. that show's funny as hell!
Quote by TomusAM
Does that food taste salty?

Nah, it'd be sugary. Semen is sugar, my good man. Uh...I mean...

TS is gay!
Well I am now a cuminary chef >__>
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by stratdud39
..your damn right nothing came up.

Funny because this has been posted before. I don't remember when or what it was called, though.
Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food. This book hopes to change that. Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen. Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!

This book hopes to change that. Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen. Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!

Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen.

wonderful semen is in the kitchen.

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
*sees thread title*

OOH! This looks like just the thread for me! I love eating seamen!

*reads OP*

WRONG THREAD, WRONG THREAD!!!

Then what's that white shit dripping from its mouth?
I first heard about this when I watched that episode, and boy am I happy I bought it. Those semen tacos sure are tasty!
Last edited by DudE132 at Sep 20, 2010,
Here's a review for the book

Ben Wilson
My boyfriend bought this book for me a while ago and our sex life has never been the same since! I just love semen and semen pastries and now I have an excuse to orally pleasure my bf everyday. It's just really hard not to be greedy and swallow that tasty goodness right away instead of saving it for dinner.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Soul Power
Here's a review for the book

I wonder if this would be considered a sin? probably...
Well...don't let the seed go to waste... empty your condoms on your dinner platter!
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
that is amazing
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by In The Mist

Searchbarred and nothing came up.

and nothing came up.

nothing came up.

nothing came

came

Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Boner appetit...
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his semen with some fava beans and a nice chianti"

Just doesn't have the same ring to it
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Reaction to OP links: ...My God.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
What. The. Shit.

*Add to cart*

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Page 1 of 3