God the bass in the beginning of Frozen sounds immense. There's something about it.. Almost sounds like a crazy fast drum machine, or a dubstep bass with the higher harmonics.
ehh i'm not sure i would consider that Death/Doom. It sounds miles apart from bands like Winter or Mythic.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Quote by Riffmast
ehh i'm not sure i would consider that Death/Doom. It sounds miles apart from bands like Winter or Mythic.

how about Doom metal with Death and Gothic metal influences?
Quote by PwarDuex
your name is about as funny as a burning orphanage

It's more melodic doom/death, along the lines of Swallow the Sun/Mar de Grises. No issue with that. In fact, I quite enjoy this band from what I've heard.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
Quote by pcorey
God the bass in the beginning of Frozen sounds immense. There's something about it.. Almost sounds like a crazy fast drum machine, or a dubstep bass with the higher harmonics.

agree 100%, when the clean vox kick in it's great
i am the moonstar
Quote by fumb duck
how about Doom metal with Death and Gothic metal influences?

Yeah it follows more with the melodic style that got labeled death/doom but only has scarce(very scarce) influences from either.This kind of stuff I'm not really sure what to label,pretty cool band though.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

darkness walks beside me is epic. always reminded me of yearning with the cleans and such and daylight dies
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist