I would like to introduce you to a very talented and well respected band that is called Alexisonfire (Alexis-on-fire). The band is a 5 piece post/core band formed in early 2000 in Oranto, Canada. If you haven't heard of them let me give a sum up. Their first albumb self titled Alexisonfire is a very agressive and angry albumb with sift points and very unique sound. Not to mention the albumb probably has the best intro in any song in the world with the track number one titled .44 Caliber Love Letter. The guitar is amazing in this album and played extreamly well. Each track has a very intresting style of the guitar wheather it being extreamly soft an then changed into a rough slamming of the pick to string. Yes they have a screamer, George has a very high pitch and sharp scream an to me is probably the best I've heard along with Spencer From Underoath. But the first album is not he best part. Watch Out! the second albumb is fans most favorite albumb becuase of the rythem from both guitar and Drums is played very well. Dallas Green ( City and Colour's front man ) singing is even more clear than he record before and the screams get even more sharper and very clear. Both vocalist have a even amount of share in the album an even a song to themselves like Side Walk As She Walks, an Happniess By The Kilowatt is mostly just Dallas singing. While george mostly screams in White Devil, an Girl Possessed. And the best two of then together Sharks and Danger, an No Transistory. Next is the third albumb of Crises where they do an extreme change and mature very much In their music the guitars change from Marshall amps to Orange. And a new drummer is in seat. Not very much screaming but what ever there is a scream of goerge that you can tell matured it self and can actually understand to hear the lyrics more clear. And last the fourth album Old Crows/Younge Cardnals is a very mature and must say suttle screaming albumb where there really isn't much sceaming but more of a yelling. And the band (just like in Crises) focuses more on global issues and christain based messages in their lyrics. AOF has earned Platinium, Gold, and Silver awards for all their albumbs. If you're Intrested into AOF? As a fan I recomend youblisten to Watch Out! First or even the first albumb before you try listening to their new stuff.
Aw Man yeah ignore the grammer errors sorry about that my bad I wrote this on my I-Touch where apperantly it know exactly what the hell I want to spell. Again sorry about the spelling.
Oy... me skullery.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
i quite like alexisonfire. Put on a good show both times i saw them, though the first time the sound quality was really bad which was a shame.

And i dont mind spelling mistakes that much... but paragraphs man... use them...
This band blows and so do u u emo shits!!!!!!!! i **** ur mom every night and ur music sucks, a steady g chord is no subsitute for talents u worthless pieces of shit!
Quote by Brayden0015
This band blows and so do u u emo shits!!!!!!!! i **** ur mom every night and ur music sucks, a steady g chord is no subsitute for talents u worthless pieces of shit!

Out of all the bands on the first page, you choose to do your silly little tantrum?

*reported*
aaaaand breath!

anyways, i do like em a lot. but i didn't listen to them until i heard city and colours version of boiled frogs.
that totally surprised me, because i wasn't expecting it to be so different from aiof's version.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
There is already a very large alexisonfire thread in the hardcore subforum (which is where this belongs anyways). The threadstarter in that one also didn't murder the English language when making it.
I'm an asshole.
Quote by Brayden0015

Haha, you listen to power metal and you seem to be of below average intelligence. Way to prove the stereotype.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
yes they are good. i don't want a wall of text about it. use the search function, yes the function, not the bar. that thing sucks.