everywhere i go in the acoustic sections i see "dont tell me to look up eric clapton cus hes too hard to play"

ive been playing about a year and most of his shit is SOOOOO easy to me.
i dont know if i learned fast or if people just dont understand how easy it is it play?

really all u need is soul, the songs are eas to play, just feel it as you play it.
dude. this is UG. very few people here play with soul. they just want to play fast.

but yes, some of his stuff is rather easy.
Quote by sandyman323
dude. this is UG. very few people here play with soul. they just want to play fast.

but yes, some of his stuff is rather easy.

hahaha ya thats true on the speed playing part.
His songs are simple in structure, but he has a very refined playing style with a unique vibrato. He's a hell of an improviser as well. Or at least he was during his Cream/Derek and the Dominoes days.

His Cream stuff is him at his finest, and the Wheels of Fire album proves it. It's some of his best playing.

Anyway, back on topic, he very much has an economy of notes style, and a very distinguished vibrato which makes his playing unique.
I'll play it and tell you what it is later.
-Miles Davis
Last edited by FlyinHigh26 at Sep 21, 2010,
I'd not say he is easy to play. His phrasing is very hard to nail correctly. It's harder than playing at 180 bpm 16th.
Quote by I Heart Metal
everywhere i go in the acoustic sections i see "dont tell me to look up eric clapton cus hes too hard to play"

ive been playing about a year and most of his shit is SOOOOO easy to me.
i dont know if i learned fast or if people just dont understand how easy it is it play?

really all u need is soul, the songs are eas to play, just feel it as you play it.

Well, aren't you the shit?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com