Wrong forum.

EDIT: I didn't think it was possible for a band who lists as many influences that I love as they do could suck this bad.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Sep 21, 2010,
In all fairness they are pretty faggy.

Maybe the pop punk and emo forum will think they're cool, I dunno.

But yeah, I'd rather hear better written songs played by people who aren't hipsters.
Quote by lookpizza
Yea no one in this forum will like this.

@Nash come on they aren't that bad.

I really don't like it dude. And I also don't hear the Converge influence unfortunately
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Name me one band that's worse than SMFT.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I was expecting a band with the name of a Bad Religion song as a band name would you know be at least listenable. Internet you so crazy.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.