http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbWbydIfTv0

Just showed my gf this, and we were wondering, why this video isn't a meme, I know it's old, and I'm sure some of you have seen it, but for those of you that haven't, enjoy.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Memes just happen, certain fads that catch on; many things go "viral" and spark some amount of interest or discussion, evidently this video/concept didn't for whatever reason.

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH

THE GAME
ITT: TS uses obscure youtube video to mention that he has a gf.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
I didn't see anything special about this video. It's clearly not meme material.

Actually, videos generally aren't memes. Memes are usually a picture (like Trollface) or a saying/phrase (I Cum Blood).
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Last edited by rgrockr at Sep 21, 2010,

House comes with drugs. Sex can be got by having House.

I only want House, keep your sex and drugs.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
EDIT: @necrosis: Were you mildly disappointed with today's episode? I was all pumped for the new season and then it was just meh.
Gear
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

i just imagined this guy tearing shit up at a danceclub:

Anyways, immense presentation, but doesnt seem much of a rave with one bizarro going nutso. Sides, the madonna-like vogueing was kinda weird
Quote by barden1069
EDIT: @necrosis: Were you mildly disappointed with today's episode? I was all pumped for the new season and then it was just meh.

I actually don't watch House. I've been meaning to start, but with work I can't find the time. I just love the clips I find on youtube, so try to find time to watch it on Hulu, but I never get more than three minutes in.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
A couple of things I'd like to address. First, I didn't want this thread to be a discuss of the tenants and criteria for internet memes, it was a rhetorical question. I personally feel that the line, "I can give you sex and drugs and house" is hilarious, such as the constant quoting of such memorable lines as, "I cum blood," or the timeless "falcon punch", but obviously I'm in the minority. Secondly, I did not start a thread to boast about my girlfriend, seriously are you that presumptuous to make that claim? I couldn't care less whether or not you know that I'm currently in a relationship, but I just so happen to be honest, and chronicled the events leading up to my thought, and her laughter was one of the main reasons why I decided to share what I feel is a hilariously absurd video.

I suppose I should have shaved away the ambiguity by saying that I feel that the line, "I can give you sex and drugs and house" should by more popular than it is.

Edit:

Yes it is long, but the ending is worth in my opinion, and I think the voice over is hilarious.

I can't believe I never associated the guy with Ogre, that just makes it ten times better in my opinion.

If you don't like it, okay, I just think the voice over and the ridiculous culmination to the line, "Sex and drugs and house" is hilarious. Also, discuss of House is welcome, as I think it adds another layer of humor to this already absurd line.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Last edited by The Virtuoso at Sep 21, 2010,
Quote by necrosis1193
I actually don't watch House. I've been meaning to start, but with work I can't find the time. I just love the clips I find on youtube, so try to find time to watch it on Hulu, but I never get more than three minutes in.

You're missin out, man. Especially the earlier seasons (as cliche as that is to say about tv shows.)

EDIT^ I was just kiddin around, man. Someone's always bound to say that when anyone ever mentions anything about a gf/bf, so I figured I'd be that asshole. My apologies if my assholery offended you.

EDIT2: Man, I say "man" a lot.
Gear
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

Last edited by barden1069 at Sep 21, 2010,
Quote by barden1069
You're missin out, man. Especially the earlier seasons (as cliche as that is to say about tv shows.)

EDIT^ I was just kiddin around, man. Someone's always bound to say that when anyone ever mentions anything about a gf/bf, so I figured I'd be that asshole. My apologies if my assholery offended you.

EDIT2: Man, I say "man" a lot.

First, House is awesome, one of my favorite shows. Second, it's all right, I say "man" a lot as well, and I accept your apology, I try not to get worked up with forums any more and start throwing ad hominems.
Quote by Senor Kristian
And for what it's worth, I did find the "SEX AND DRUGS AND HOUSE" part lulz-worthy.

I might have even shared it
Gear
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

Quote by barden1069
ITT: TS uses obscure youtube video to mention that he has a gf.

ITP (In this post):

Poster is an assuming d!ck.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Quote by Misticalz
ITP (In this post):

Poster is an assuming d!ck.

Why So hot? Check your emails.

This thread belongs in the YouTube thread if anythin.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all