Page 1 of 7
Letlive - Fake History

Holy shit. Whoa, awesome Glassjaw-y post-hardcore... but better, this album has seriously floored me.

Don't bother with any earlier stuff either.
^Listen to that man and go download this album you fools.

Maybe not my AOTY quite, but probably in the top 10, so good.
The first song in the myspace player reminds me of Strike Anywhere + Linkin Park. Not sure how I feel about this...
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
The first song in the myspace player reminds me of Strike Anywhere + Linkin Park. Not sure how I feel about this...

Hmmm, yeah, I'd be worried if I was going deaf too...
Quote by Deplorable
Hmmm, yeah, I'd be worried if I was going deaf too...

First song sucks... seriously. It sounds like Linkin Park with a punk beat.

Second song more than makes up for it.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Listening to that first video they have, I wish I could download right now
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Yeah, I like the video too.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa

This, exactly.
I'm an asshole.
Quote by nashawa

Linkin part wish they had one millionth of the song writing ability that the last 30 seconds of Renegade '86 show.
Yeah I didn't make it that far. The first minute was painful.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I Seriously recommend you get the album, it has a duet on it.

A MOTHER FUCKING DUET!!!!

(favourite song on myspace is The Sick, Sick 6.8 Billion, so awesome)
I have it already
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Listen to Muther and tell me Linkin Park could write that.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
And the award for most people missing the same point in a thread goes to...
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
This is pretty sweet.

Would be better with Daryl Palumbo
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Quote by Deplorable

Holy shit. Whoa, awesome Glassjaw-y post-hardcore... but better, this album has seriously floored me.

I just noticed this.
I'm an asshole.
Oh shit, I have a Glassjaw album to listen to.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by nashawa

Agreed. Luckily, I love Linkin Park, so I'm diggin this overall.
Quote by Deplorable
Care to elaborate there, champ?

No one ever said anything about Linkin Park having better songwriting, but you guys (inexplicably) seemed to assume that was what I was driving at. The only comparison I made was when I said that the first song sounded like it could have been LP, as in "wow, this sounds like terrible, heavy radio rock."

No need to get offended .
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
No one ever said anything about Linkin Park having better songwriting, but you guys (inexplicably) seemed to assume that was what I was driving at. The only comparison I made was when I said that the first song sounded like it could have been LP, as in "wow, this sounds like terrible, heavy radio rock."

No need to get offended .

Saying it sounds like Linkin Park implies (yes I realise it was not stated, I apologise) that the songwriting was poor.
The songwriting was poor on the first song. Whether or not LP could have done it better was never what I was getting at.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I got the album. Just listened to it all the way through and have come to the conclusion that it's really nothing special. It remind me A LOT of Say Hello to Sunshine and to be honest I would rather listen to Finch
I'm an asshole.
Last edited by lookpizza at Sep 22, 2010,
It rightly contains many hit songs yet I am hesitate to announced or claim that it is perfect as some songs are too unexpectedly boring...
This is a really confusing band. The songs constantly go back and forth from "Wow this is really good!" to "Why did they put this weird overproduced part there?" It's like I'm listening to Every Time I Die one second and then some weird combination of Attack Attack/I am Abomination/Avenged Sevenfold (EDIT: The guy who said radio rock was dead on, just wasn't quite sure how to put it.)
Last edited by Zycho at Sep 23, 2010,
I think Muther is my favorite song on the album.
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.
Fucking love this band!
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
Band rules. Had Fake History on repeat for the past few days. Thrown the new Protest cds on a few times too.
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.
Favorite band at the moment. Shit's gonna be awesome with UO and STFP.
love is love // return to dust
"To all my friends who'd rather get high, I'll be at ground level watching you die. **** drugs and **** straight edge, those are both the ****ing things that got the best of my friends. To all the girls that make it a trend to **** **** **** **** all of my friends, you'll all die from the same disease whether you got it in bed or you got it on your knees." Seriously love this band.
I love Day 54.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
I have mixed feelings about the band. I love the energy and the passion in the music, but the songwriting is hit and miss. I'll wait until I see them with Scale The Summit and The Human Abstract to pass full judgement.
Quote by TheReverend724
I still need to hear this band

No you don't.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!