Ok guys, this is my first year of college and I've gotten myself into a pretty inefficient sleep schedule that has cost me some classes and I need to get out of it now before it starts to take a severe toll on my grades. I've decided to stay up all night and borrowing from habits I used to be in before I'm actually downloading an old MMORPG I used to play all night and I'm gonna play it tonight, go to class, try hard and maybe even succeed to stay up 'till like 10 or so tomorrow night.

Anybody have any suggestions they would like to make?
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

congratulations.

/didn'treadop
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
My suggestion is to take some sleeping medication and not waste your energy and money on MMORPG's
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
So your plan to end your ineffective sleep schedule is to make it worse? Go to sleep. Go for a run or work out or something early in the day tomorrow, and go to bed earlier.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
10 is too late. I've done what you're doing, and staying up just until 5 or 6 pm will suffice. I've gone to bed as early as 4 pm and woke at 5 am the next day which is a bit early but you'll be rested enough to carry on with the day.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Colgate Total
10 is too late. I've done what you're doing, and staying up just until 5 or 6 pm will suffice. I've gone to bed as early as 4 pm and woke at 5 am the next day which is a bit early but you'll be rested enough to carry on with the day.

Yeah, I think that's fine too. My last class ends at 2:40 so it's possible.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Quote by toby3p0
So your plan to end your ineffective sleep schedule is to make it worse? Go to sleep. Go for a run or work out or something early in the day tomorrow, and go to bed earlier.

Desperate times call for desperate measures

EDITED.

Last edited by Misticalz at Sep 21, 2010,
Quote by Misticalz
Drastic times call for drastic measures

Drastic times? The phrase is desperate times call for desperate measures.

Seriously. Got any benadryl? Nyquil? Knock yourself out. Staying up is stupid, it'll only make it worse cause you wont make it through the day.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
dude im in the same situation, ive just embraced it. but be sure to sleep whenever you can, as not sleeping can kill you
Don't play MMORPG's, they can only hinder your sleep patterns further. I'm still finding it hard to go to sleep before 4am and I quit World of *****craft 2 months ago..

But yeah, excercise a lot and avoid the fizzy drinks and you'll find yourself wanting an early night
By now it's 3:40 AM, I either stay up or sleep and miss my classes. I know myself, I will not wake up.

Also, I am not planning on playing the MMORPG after this, but they do manage to keep people awake at night and I need that

Last edited by Misticalz at Sep 21, 2010,
i stay up til about 1.30 - 2 am. Im so tired at school.

i did an all nighter last night doing an internal. got a few caffeine filled energy drinks for the day at school to get me through.
I am actually considering an all nighter since I'm in the same routine and i have quite a few amphetamines on hand so it shouldn't be too difficult for me.
Haha, you think this will work. You are such a freshman.

I've had a ****ed up sleep schedule for 4 years and I've pulled more all-nighters than you've had birthdays.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Last edited by Vornik at Sep 21, 2010,
So then it's possible

Staying up all night, possible?

Yeah dude. You get a second-wind when the sun comes up. You'll be fine until about 10-11pm. That won't automatically reset your cycle though, the next day you'll be just as off-schedule.

Changing your sleep schedule means changing when you eat and when you get out of bed over a period of time. Making yourself super tired will only work until you sleep again.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Last edited by Vornik at Sep 21, 2010,
It's all I got right now

have you considered crystal meth?
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.