Hey everyone,

My name's Jim & I'm a 26 year old classical/acoustic/electric guitarist from the Chicago 'burbs. Just wanted to post this in case anyone was interested. I started an instructional guitar series called the “Weekly Axe Kicking”, which covers a different technique/style/concept every week. A new video is posted every Sunday and as of now, I’ve done 43 installments. A few examples are linked below. If you have time, check it out. Thanks so much!

WAK #43: Legato Sweeping: YouTube - WAK #43: Legato Sweeping

WAK #41: How to play the "The Day That Never Comes" solo by Metallica: YouTube - Weekly Axe Kicking #41: How to Play the "The Day That Never Comes" Solo by Metallica

WAK #21: Creating Modal Chords: YouTube - Weekly Axe Kicking #21: Creating Modal Chords

WAK #4: Funk Fingerpicking: YouTube - Weekly Axe Kicking #4: Funk Fingerpicking
Quote by jimperona
Hey everyone,

My name's Jim & I'm a 26 year old classical/acoustic/electric guitarist from the Chicago 'burbs. Just wanted to post this in case anyone was interested. I started an instructional guitar series called the “Weekly Axe Kicking”, which covers a different technique/style/concept every week. A new video is posted every Sunday and as of now, I’ve done 43 installments. A few examples are linked below. If you have time, check it out. Thanks so much!

WAK #43: Legato Sweeping: YouTube - WAK #43: Legato Sweeping

WAK #41: How to play the "The Day That Never Comes" solo by Metallica: YouTube - Weekly Axe Kicking #41: How to Play the "The Day That Never Comes" Solo by Metallica

WAK #21: Creating Modal Chords: YouTube - Weekly Axe Kicking #21: Creating Modal Chords

WAK #4: Funk Fingerpicking: YouTube - Weekly Axe Kicking #4: Funk Fingerpicking

I like this idea but unfortunately, this isn't allowed.

Read the rules. No advertising.

*Reported*