Poll Options
View poll results: Fight?
Yes
86 49%
No
91 51%
Voters: 177.
Page 1 of 3
Yes. Involved me knocking out someone's filling and popping their nose.

It was only for self defence, though.

They jumped me from behind, and I won
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by mikeyknowsbetter
Like a proper bruise and cut one?

wat?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I've never really counted, but I'd estimate around 20-25 since, say, my freshman year in high school. I've gotten the shit beat out of me only twice, so I guess that's cool.

There are some fights I look back on and cringe at how regrettably stupid they were, but most of them helped build this over-sized ego that I call my own.
Elementary school - A crappy little one. He threw my shirt over my head when we were grappling and some teachers broke it off.

Middle school - Got beat if that counts. Some "friend" I had an argument with earlier in the day just came in my science room out of nowhere and sucker punched me in the back of the head.

Fight with my ex friend - He was acting like a jerk and came at me, so I wrestled him down and felt bad, I let him up and then he did the same to me but wouldn't let go x.x

Sparing in kickboxing if that counts...Got hit hard in the head once.

Nothing extremely serious though I'm really not much for fighting. I was never the aggressor in any of them and usually passed up my chance to hurt them when I could have.
Last edited by BananaMartyr at Sep 21, 2010,
Quote by Thrill-house
Yes I've been in a few fights, I've also shot someone if that counts.

O.o
do tell.

No, I haven't been in a fight and I don't plan on getting in one soon either.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Not since middle school. Never had any call to get in one.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Yeah a few, the last one I can't really remember much of it, but I got my arse handed to me...the last thing I remember before waking up in hospital was the twat saying "I wanted to destroy something beautiful"

Wanker
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Fightin Round the wooorld.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by ICOG
O.o
do tell.

Well someone broke into my house and when I saw he had a gun I shot him in the knee. This was about 1 week after another homeowner (who lived close to me) shot and killed someone who broke into his house.
Quote by StratPat
I've only been in one fight, kid at school threw a pear at my head

Pears are serious business.
Yeah, it sucks whether you win or lose.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
No fights but I did once throw a stool across the room and accidentally hit someone who I wasn't aiming at. Still feel guilty
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Quote by FrustratedRocka
No fights but I did once throw a stool across the room and accidentally hit someone who I wasn't aiming at. Still feel guilty

You're a monster.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Nah, I'm lucky.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
High school I got in a bunch of them. None since.

Although I do try to break people's arms and/or legs or choke them unconscious a couple times a week.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by slash_GNR666
Yeah a few, the last one I can't really remember much of it, but I got my arse handed to me...the last thing I remember before waking up in hospital was the twat saying "I wanted to destroy something beautiful"

Wanker

Did that same guy give you a chemical burn? Some guy did that to himself then me! Crazy ****
Was lacking a decent sig. Still is.
The only 'proper' one I've been in was in Year 3/4. Any since then have been scraps rather than fights. The only fights I get into nowadays are little play-fights with my friends, nothing serious just a bit of fun. Generic, 'proper', fights are stupid and mindless.
Having been in police work for 40+ years, I've had my share of 'rassling matches with suspects.
However, I must say I've never considered any of these to be "fights" in that we were mutually trying to hurt each other. Usually, these are "resisting" situations where the suspect does not wish to be arrested and we wish to arrest him....(or her, I've had several rather violent struggles with women. One bit me rather badly)
Yup. My mouth gets me into a tonne of trouble.

Like the other day I got a punch to the face because of something I said.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by padgea7x

If youre trolling, Fail attempt.

If youre not, stand up for what you belive in and dont let others push you around.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
If youre trolling, Fail attempt.

If youre not, stand up for what you belive in and dont let others push you around.

I don't believe in violence

Quote by Momentosis
wat?

Like a good fight.

Where one guy didn't just beat up the other.
They both sat there and gave each other blows for a long time.

I had a fight like this once, I really didn't want to lose to this douche and he felt the same way. We both walked away with black and blue faces.
Quote by padgea7x

Why does this not surprise me?
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by padgea7x
I don't believe in violence

Theres a difference between violence and not getting pushed around, sometimes you have to stand up for what you belive in since no one else will.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
yes I do get into fights, I am a amature boxing and I have had a few fights in and out of the ring.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Theres a difference between violence and not getting pushed around, sometimes you have to stand up for what you belive in since no one else will.

I don't want to stand up for what I believe in

Page 1 of 3