Well, I have decided to sell my gear. I have an Agile Reaper Custom, Peavey Valveking 212, a TS9, and an ISP Decimator.

I have my goal set on getting the Eclipse with the matte black finish, which from what I remember was called the Eclipse II...? There was an LTD version too which I think was the EC1000VB.

Problem is, I can't find them anywhere! D:

I haven't been playing guitar much at all over the last year and was hoping to rekindle my passion but I can't find a damned thing! Have they been discontinued?! Why!? They were perfect. -.-

I'm confident I will find it eventually, but I'm not sure what it is like to actually play.

Can anyone post some clips of your guitar, if you have it? And describe the playability and feel?

Also, I'll note that I am a stubborn bastard and will not compromise for anything other than the Eclipse with the matte black finish or EC1000VB.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
You can still get both of them, ask someone who stocks ESPs
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
musicians friend might have one? and for playability, nicest guitar ive ever played, feels like you could play anything you wanted to even if it was waaay above your skill level
Jackson RR3
ESP LTD MH-250NT (EMG 81-85)
Peavey Valveking 100 Head
Harley Benton Cabnet
Blackstar Distx Valve Distortion
Boss DD3
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Boss Noise-Gate
A Member Of The Jackson Players Group
I can vouch for the LTD EC-1000, its a brilliant guitar. I have one myself, and I've never had a problem with it, the neck is thin and fast, and the body is light, thought not TOO light, so you feel you have the guitar on you.
Gear:
ESP Horizon II
LTD EC-1000
Ibanez MDB1

Morgan BC40
Koch Twintone II

Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

YouTube: more morons than Yahoo Answers and more hate than 4chan. It's the Internet's premier breeding ground of complete idiocy.
Quote by prison sex
musicians friend might have one? and for playability, nicest guitar ive ever played, feels like you could play anything you wanted to even if it was waaay above your skill level

MF has yielded zero results. I can't find it on the ESP site either, and nothing that looks trust worthy on Ebay.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Guitars
Fender American Standard Strat 2008
Burny late 1980's Super Grade RLG-70 Les Paul
Sterling by Musicman JP50
Fender Classic Series 60's tele
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Fender Blues Junior III Humholdt
I have one. But I'm not sure words can describe what a guitar feels like. The fact I pretty much only play ESP's isn't probably helping either.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Zzsounds doesn't ship the ESP to Canada. D:

As for the MF, I couldn't find that one! Thanks, man. -.- Less than $1000 too.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

heres an ebay link if that helps

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ESP-Eclipse-CTM-FT-Electric-Guitar-Vintage-Black-/270536317847?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item3efd389b97

edit:

i guess you could always email where ever you find one and ask if they can ship to you.

if you dont ask you dont get =)
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
Last edited by Dave Frenzy at Sep 21, 2010,