My Nano screen just broke, basically I cant see anything but it still works fine.

If I press menu repeatedly it gets me to the start of the menus, how would i get to ALL SONGS without being able to see, how many clicks down on each menu etc.

I preciate it.
Fender Lonestar Stratocaster
Epiphone LP Standard
Peavey Milestone III bass
Tanglewood rebel 4k bass (r.i.p)
Marshall G215CDR
Shure SRH840
Quote by KeepOnRotting
Just go to the bottom one, it should be "Shuffle Songs".

I dont want them shuffled.......
Epiphone LP Standard
Marshall G215CDR
Shure SRH840
well then you should've tought of that before you broke your ipod screen

no seriously,
it depends cuz you can configure your own menus!
mine has Music as a second option with songs then being the 4th option!
Last edited by Freth at Sep 21, 2010,
Quote by MWriff

But why would you want them in alphabetical order?
Quote by MWriff

You remember every song you have on there in alphabetical order?
Why cant you just simply tell me straight???

1. I DONT want them shuffled, whether or not i want to go through them alphabetically or not Isnt the issue atall but if you have to know its so I have some idea on where to find specific songs.... obviously.

2. I know you can configure your own screens, if I had done there would be no need for me to ask in the first place :@

3. I know its not ****ing expensive im at college, all i want to do is listen on the way home ffs.

I really dont understand why it is so hard to find ALL SONGS and tell me how ****ing far down in the list it is instead of getting all petty and pointless. Its the simplest question Ive ever asked. Jesus
Epiphone LP Standard
Marshall G215CDR
Shure SRH840
You see, I was just about to tell you. My ipod just in the other room but I was going to grab it and write it out exactly for you.

But that little outburst you just had lost you that privilege.
I hope no-one helps you now, until an apology from the heart has been made.
wooooooooooah
cry more?
GEAR -
Gibson Les Paul VOS '57 gold top
ESP LTD MH-250NT
Vox AC15
Quote by MWriff
Why cant you just simply tell me straight???

1. I DONT want them shuffled, whether or not i want to go through them alphabetically or not Isnt the issue atall but if you have to know its so I have some idea on where to find specific songs.... obviously.

2. I know you can configure your own screens, if I had done there would be no need for me to ask in the first place :@

3. I know its not ****ing expensive im at college, all i want to do is listen on the way home ffs.

I really dont understand why it is so hard to find ALL SONGS and tell me how ****ing far down in the list it is instead of getting all petty and pointless. Its the simplest question Ive ever asked. Jesus

Heh, welcome to the pit, good luck with that, I could tell you the answer, but like Tster, I refuse to until you say sorry.... and dance around a tree, naked, singing 'Jesus wants me for a sunbeam' at the top of your voice.
Well, you must... fuck that, I'm joining the riot.
Quote by Victory2134
You're just so energetic and cute. Exactly what I want in a pet squirrel, except you're a person.

I kindly ask you to correct my grammar. And also to smile.

Welcome to the Pit, brah.

I've ****ed my itouch screen over, and only the top quarter works. So if its on the locked screen, I can double tap the button and press play and skip forward. Thats about it.

I know i didn't help...but I thought it was bring your little stories to work day
Quote by Tster
You see, I was just about to tell you. My ipod just in the other room but I was going to grab it and write it out exactly for you.

But that little outburst you just had lost you that privilege.
I hope no-one helps you now, until an apology from the heart has been made.

Haha fair play, nah I was kinda mad cos paypal just froze my account for no reason and stole £300 off me.

No offence UG, I deserve no knowledge
Epiphone LP Standard
Marshall G215CDR
Shure SRH840
Just press the damn play button on the click wheel to get to all your songs. It isn't rocket science...

And I have a Nano and this works for me.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Count clicks maybe a good tip
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips