http://media.photobucket.com/image/floyd%20rose%20springs/PierreEmmanuel/DSC01220.jpg

Right, so the screws on my licensed floyd rose has eroded (in that picture is the 2 screws on the left). And i need to change my strings very soon, how should i go about replacing the screws? If i can't get them out with my screwdriver as the heads have been eroded to the point where the screwdriver cannot fixate the screws.

Worse comes to worst, I might take it to my guitar shop and pay 15 quid to have it restrung and hopefully they'll change the screws.
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
I had a problem like that - try using pliers to turn them and get them out.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
I had a problem like that. Is it the screw that no longer holds in the wood, or is the actual screw? Because if it's the first, you'll most likely have to get it professionally repaired if you're not very good with tools
Gig Rig:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Crate BV120H
B-52 LS 4x12 cabinet
BBE Rackmount Sonic Max
Boss ME-50 Pedalboard
Digital Reference 2505 Wireless

I don't like BTBAM. Sue Me.

PLUR

My Solo Project
Quote by swordsofplague
I had a problem like that. Is it the screw that no longer holds in the wood, or is the actual screw? Because if it's the first, you'll most likely have to get it professionally repaired if you're not very good with tools

Its the screw luckily

Move along.

Quote by steve_muse
You'll probably have to buy a new trem claw. Really shouldn't cost you over $5, and you may be able to get the screws by themselves, which should be less.

EDIT: I don't know if this site is trustworthy, but here's an example of cost. https://www.guitarpartscentral.com/4.0x35mm-tremolo-claw-mounting-screws-2pk.html
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
You'll probably have to buy a new trem claw. Really shouldn't cost you over $5, and you may be able to get the screws by themselves, which should be less.

EDIT: I don't know if this site is trustworthy, but here's an example of cost. https://www.guitarpartscentral.com/4.0x35mm-tremolo-claw-mounting-screws-2pk.html

I just ordered one from Ebay, hopefully it fits! There wasn't much choice and it said it fitted for Strat-style like guitars. mine is a super strat so it should all be cool.

Cheerss.

Move along.

Quote by steve_muse
Honestly you probably could have just pried the screw out, brought it to a hardware store, and bought two screws there. Probably would have saved you a good amount of money.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
Strat style may refer to a non locking vintage trem, not sure if this affects it tho.
Quote by DrNick
Honestly you probably could have just pried the screw out, brought it to a hardware store, and bought two screws there. Probably would have saved you a good amount of money.

Yeah you're right but eitherway this money is peanuts.

Move along.

Quote by steve_muse