Hello there UG,

I have a Fender Lite Ash Telecaster in black, with Seymour Duncan Alnico II single coil pick-ups, black finish, black pick-gaurd. Maple neck with bird's eye maple fret-board and abalone inlays. Over all a very unsual and good looking guitar.

Ashtray bridge with 3 brass saddles. Standard Tele controls.

Slightly heavier than your usual Tele.

It has that classic Tele twang sound, these pick-ups are better than those found in Mexican Teles or similar.

These guitars are no longer in production and so they are very hard to get hold of, at the time of posting this ad, there were not for sale on eBay, and I couldn't see any for sale anywhere else on the internet.

So, I am after a Fender Strat of some kind. I like gloss finished necks, I would like a rosewood fret-board. I'm interesting in HSS and SSS Strats, can't make my mind up.

So make me an offer in cash or trade, I'm open to anything, suprise me. Unless it's some sort of stupid pointy guitar or something like that.

I'm in Essex in England.

Peace, Love, & Jah bless
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Any more info on the Strat at all?
What kinda guitar was it originally?
Etc. etc.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Sorry, disregard that about the strat, it seems a bit low valued compared to your guitar.

HELLO!

Ok, no worries about your Strat James.

I'll try getting pictures up tomorrow