Poll: Which guitar's better?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which guitar's better?
Vintage V52 Tele
6 43%
Classic Vibe Tele
8 57%
Voters: 14.
Gear:

Squier Tele Custom ii (p90 version)

Orange Crush 10

Fender CD140S
Last edited by guitarwalrus at Sep 21, 2010,
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I have a vintage. it's an ok guitar, especially when you just start out. but the sound on a squire is a little better plus that the vintage goes back to the shop a LOT. So I would go for the squier.
cub; yes but i wanna see what you guys think.
dream floyd; cheers, that's helpful
dave; ? lol
Gear:

Squier Tele Custom ii (p90 version)

Orange Crush 10

Fender CD140S
Quote by Dream Floyd
In the end, they're the same amount of bad.

Negatory. The Classic Vibe is actually a pretty legit guitar.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by guitarwalrus

dave; ? lol

just interested to see what people think, I haven't tried either.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I haven't played either but to be honest... I'd get the Squier, purely because I bloody HATE the damn stupid "road worn" or "distressed" look.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I love relic finish guitars. Still the Squier's the one with the reputation.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Squier's Classic Vibe series is pretty damn good, actually. People need to stop caring what it says on the headstock and actually play instruments before they pass unfair judgement.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?
^Agreed, every Classic Vibe I've tried has been pretty nice, they're legit guitars. Never tried the Vintage though, sorry.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
i think you can get an unreliced version of the vintage, just to point out.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?