Does anyone else absolutely love Kinder Surprise? I think it's great, lovely chocolate and the toys are great as well! I'm 17, but I still love them(a bit childish to say the least!). For anyone who doesn't know, they are basically chocolate eggs with a toy inside them and they're amazing!
Quote by Milesthedude
If you're havin' room problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but a room ain't one.

Artist of the Month: Mic Righteous

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011
They're still around?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Haven't had one for years. Don't care much for the toys but the chocolate was awesome.
Yeah, they're still around and as good as ever, the only thing that has changed is the capsules like someone mentioned before. I bought a couple of 3 packs from a shop before and got three of the same toys (they were crappy figurines as well) I was like FUUUU-, but oh well only £1 per 3 pack! Also, reds, surprisingly they haven't actually changed taste-wise!

LONGEDIT: I called you JB because of your avatar, silly me!
Quote by Milesthedude

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011
Last edited by longman240 at Sep 21, 2010,
best. candy. ever.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I have a kinder surprised in my pants, why dont you open it?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by -Mantra-
I liked them, but now every time someone mentions it, I think of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOFRIWx5F9c

Such a creepy ad! I remember the first time I saw that (admittedly not as a kid) I was so freaked out!
Quote by Milesthedude

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011
Remember pouring vinegar and baking soda into the capsule and quickly closing it and throwing it at other kids. At least that's what we did where I grew up
Quote by red157
There's nothing worse than a chocolate elitist.

Unless it's from LIDL, I'll probably like it.

Some of Lidil's chocolate can be quite nice, not that I shop there or anything..

>_>

OT: Shitty chocolate with a shitty toy, but I still love them.
They were awesome, but if the toys in the old capsules were too big they were impossible to open, because you couldn't squeeze it so it would pop open.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
^Yeah, I remember that, I used to just open 'em with my mouth! Today I got a ship, assembled it and then I thought may as well try it and it sank! ARGH!
Quote by Milesthedude

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011
They're awesome, but sadly you can't sell them in American stores anymore because the toy is apparently a "choking hazard". I love them but not enough to pay to have some shipped here.
They are pretty awesome. Also here in Canada we also have hockey ones that come with hockey sticks , pucks and nets.
I haven't had one for years. But they were awesome, loved making the toys aswell
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
I love the bars but they arent in the candy machine at my school so when I want one I have to stand in line for the cantine so I usually just go with a Mars or Dove caramel
Quote by DVN12
bars are much better than the egg

just sayin

But then where is the toy?

Exactly
kthxbai.
you mean the eggs of numbing inevitability?

Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.