As of this morning, the power switch on my Kustom Dual 30RC no longer works. You can push the switch down and if you hold it in place, it will work. But, once you take your thumb off it turns itself off.

I'm assuming it's just a faulty switch, but I was wondering if anyone has anything to add or something different to explain it. Also, it's a solid state amp, and the switch assembly is an integrated part of one of the boards. Will this make it harder to get fixed/replaced?
if you send it for repair they will most likely replace the board, however providing you are really careful not to cross the tracks there`s no reason why you shouldn`t be able to fix it yourself.......check the warranty before attempting the repair `cos if it`s in warranty tou`ll get it repaired for free....you have to ship it to them and reclaim the cost, if you`ve checked the board then you`ve opened it up which might mean you`ve voided the warranty.
Quote by ibanezgod1973
if you send it for repair they will most likely replace the board, however providing you are really careful not to cross the tracks there`s no reason why you shouldn`t be able to fix it yourself.......check the warranty before attempting the repair `cos if it`s in warranty tou`ll get it repaired for free....you have to ship it to them and reclaim the cost, if you`ve checked the board then you`ve opened it up which might mean you`ve voided the warranty.

I'm not concerned with the warranty, as I bought it second hand from my room mate anyways.