Don't you just hate it when you have a really good liking for a band in fact you may even be in love with them but cant stand how almost nobody knows who they are? Well i like to introduce another Indie and very swell band known As Tall As Lions. Like most bands in this Genre they have a high quality of love songs, and if you really want to check them out (WHICH I RECOMMEND) look up the song "Love, Love, Love, (Love Love)". you'll fall in love with them if not well at least the song itself. Yes they are America yeah go U.S.A from New York. And their really not new they actually came around 2002 if not sooner. Also for another really impressive track by them check out their song "Circles". So now go do you're ears a favor and let them hear some really good music for once!!!

or follow me on twitter @LeonTheAmazing for more music updates
They are an incredible band, but they're are a lot bigger than you think.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
oh yeah i know their big but I'm from Texas. San Antonio to be exact and people really dont listen to this kind of music. yeah i know its sad...
The post seemed to be as much about you being awesome as it was about ATAL being awesome.

But yeah, one of my favourite bands. They did their first headline show here last year, which I couldn't make but I think they'll start to make a name for themselves here with the next album. I hope that by then they've started putting together setlists with more (or indeed any) Lafcadio material
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I'm a fan of As Tall as Lions...really digging their self-titled album. Haven't really been able to get into the newer album, but I probably need more listening time with it.
I like these guys but the singer's voice is really hit and miss with me. Sometimes it's amazing and sometimes it bothers me to the point I can't listen to them. I've got nothing against high voices, there's just something... strange about his.