Well my 21st birthday is coming up, and up until this point I've never been much of a drinker, I've had my fair share of mikes hard lemonades and such. I've never really acquired a taste for beer either since i was never a "partier", but as of recently i've been exploring my options for when the night comes around. Last night i had my friend pick me up a bottle of rum (I actually prefer hard liquor over beer) and i drank the whole thing without even getting a buzz... is this unusual?
Quote by Randal37
Well my 21st birthday is coming up, and up until this point I've never been much of a drinker, I've had my fair share of mikes hard lemonades and such. I've never really acquired a taste for beer either since i was never a "partier", but as of recently i've been exploring my options for when the night comes around. Last night i had my friend pick me up a bottle of rum (I actually prefer hard liquor over beer) and i drank the whole thing without even getting a buzz... is this unusual?

Not if you've crossed the 700lbs barrier.
Lol Lemonade.

I prefer hard liquor over beer as I like getting drunk, and not drinking 1200 calories worth of fermented hops or w/e and water or w/e beer is.
Grain alcohol's the way to go, 60+proof.
Quote by Venice King
Nah, you're a superhero.

www.ultimate-capes.com might need this site.

Don't give him fake links!

Go to this site you might become a useful member

www.superherosociety.com
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
If you've already been drinking, then what's so special about turning 21?
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
How large was this bottle of rum, and how long did you take to finish it? Barring frankv's scenario, i'm thinking you either took your time over it, or your friends switched out the rum and you didn't notice.

Either that or you have no idea what a buzz actually feels like.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I furiously masturbate on public transportation.
Last edited by guns for hire at Sep 21, 2010,
the more you drink beer the more you'll love it.

there's not a whole lot in this world that i enjoy more than a really good beer (or even a not so great beer for that matter)
Quote by guns for hire
How large was this bottle of rum, and how long did you take to finish it? Barring frankv's scenario, i'm thinking you either took your time over it, or your friends switched out the rum and you didn't notice.

Or he's lying, or he's still pissed without realising it.
Last night i had my friend pick me up a bottle of rum (I actually prefer hard liquor over beer) and i drank the whole thing without even getting a buzz...

I call BS. Unless you are very fat and an alcoholic.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
Quote by Deadlock Riff
lol @mirrored numbers.

This. I thought that's what the thread was going to be about

OT: if you can drink that much rum and stay sober, you're probably a pirate.

Quote by Randal37
Last night i had my friend pick me up a bottle of rum (I actually prefer hard liquor over beer) and i drank the whole thing without even getting a buzz... is this unusual?
Um...no buzz? At all? Wtf?

I get a buzz from a couple of shots. Are you sure you've never drank before, TS? By drink, I mean...extensively swallow massive amounts of liquor on several occasions. You sure?
JagerSlushies!!
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Quote by Zoot Allures
I call BS. Unless you are INCREDIBLY fat (like, 500lbs or something) then you can't drink a bottle of rum and not get buzzed.

I bet your friends just put apple juice in there or something ...

^This. TS, how did you drink this "rum" and did you feel the burn of the alcohol?
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by guylee
JAGUH BOMBS!

Don't bother with those.
Grab yourself some Brandy or Scotch, take the day off and just drink.

EDIT: or try one of these http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBCEnVBaPOs
Last edited by cyco_bob56 at Sep 21, 2010,
Quote by Vendetta V
ermm i remember ive once turned 19 in 15 days.. but i usually turn 21 in 364 days >_>

What am I reading here?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

^ Oh, you've got some balls on you. Enjoy your ban, buddy. ^
You deserve one of these:

I can smell the BS from here. Either you drank it slowly or it was a very small bottle, or diluted it heavily with some kind of mixer, or a combination of those.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Last edited by BeefWellington at Sep 21, 2010,
Quote by Randal37
Last night i had my friend pick me up a bottle of rum (I actually prefer hard liquor over beer) and i drank the whole thing without even getting a buzz...

Oh, a bottle of rum. I accidentally picked up a bottle of cum. My bad...
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
BS. I'm 6'1" 265 lbs and after 26 ounces of rhum, I'm pretty much dead.

That said, there's no real fun in being drunk. Enjoy a few bottles of wine and a great meal, birthdays are cooler when you remember them.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
to answer some common questions...
Yes I'm pretty fat, Yes I've been drunk before (I've been like falling over cant stand straight drunk once though =/ ) and as to the speed of drinking, it was under an hour cause i took a sip everytime i died whilst playing halo ha ha. I'm thinking It must be cause I'm to fat =(
Quote by Deadlock Riff
lol @mirrored numbers.

This

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.