Hey I am thinking of starting an online band. I tried a few years ago but it fell through. Probably because of the lack of experience on my part. I have been playing guitar for about 4 years now.

Types of music I am looking to play are..

-Crossfade
-maybe avenged sevenfold
-count on me by default
-stoned sour
-papa roach
-Rise against
-seventh day slumber
-trapt

I do not want to label the band metal, alternative, lite rock whatever because i want the band to to have the ability to play whatever we agree on. I am also using a Line 6 POD 2.0 for effects and recording. You will need some type of recording method. It doesn't have to be professional but it has to sound somewhat decent with minimal static. I also would like to be lead guitar but if someone else really wants to then I would be willing to be rhythm.

My abilities are..

-hammer ons pull offs
-sliding
-intermediate soloing (I can't sweep picking or do extremely fast solos)

So if anyone is interested let me know.

Current members:

Lead Guitar: chrisx16x2008

Rhythm Guitar: Mainer
Last edited by chrisx16x2008 at Sep 21, 2010,
hey man, wanna rhythm guitarist?

yea, wanna tell me a little about urself? how long have you been playing, recording method, what bands do u like?
Last edited by chrisx16x2008 at Sep 21, 2010,
sure man, uhh I've played for 5 years I can't solo to well though.
Really all I got is an old microphone and Audacity.
I like a bunch of bands Clutch, Creed, and Alter Bridge would probably be my top 3.
Last edited by Mainer at Sep 21, 2010,
Quote by Mainer
sure man, uhh I've played for 5 years I can't solo to well though.
Really all I got is an old microphone and Audacity.
I like a bunch of bands Clutch, Creed, and Alter Bridge would probably be my top 3.

alright cool. I'll add you as the rhythm
What about a third guitarist? I have been playing since january but im real good.
I can do Rhythm,lead,solos,i can harmonize. I play bass(Not just one note either) and keys too. Ill settle for bass and keys if 3 guitars is to many. I Have Pod Farm 2, Fl studio 9, Boss ME70 pedel, Ibanez Silver Cadet Bass Korg M3 and an M-Audio sound card so no static what so ever, I have a couple songs on my profile if you wanna check em out.
I like any thing but death/screammo metal and country.
I run SD2.0 aswell so i can program drums.
Hell i can be my own Band But id rather join one.
Quote by Risamaru
I have been playing since january but im real good.

Quote by Risamaru
What about a third guitarist? I have been playing since january but im real good.
I can do Rhythm,lead,solos,i can harmonize. I play bass(Not just one note either) and keys too. Ill settle for bass and keys if 3 guitars is to many. I Have Pod Farm 2, Fl studio 9, Boss ME70 pedel, Ibanez Silver Cadet Bass Korg M3 and an M-Audio sound card so no static what so ever, I have a couple songs on my profile if you wanna check em out.
I like any thing but death/screammo metal and country.
I run SD2.0 aswell so i can program drums.
Hell i can be my own Band But id rather join one.

uh january? thats not very long. plus 3 guitars is too much. sorry but how long have you been playing bass?

edit: I just checked out your profile mp3s. They are really good. but 3 guitars is still a little much.
Last edited by chrisx16x2008 at Sep 22, 2010,
If only you needed another guitarist.... xD
Hope you find someone for your band, consider this a free bump.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
I'm no bass player but i have a bass.
Do you want/need a vocalist? i'm not the greatest but i can always give it a go.
I can record bass for you. I started playing bass when I was 15 (19 now), plus I can help with guitar parts too if you ever decide you want to do originals. I play guitar and bass, as well as keyboards, and could probably do back up vocals.

Love Crossfade, so I'd be cool with doing covers of stuff like Colors and Cold. I'm actually cool with playing just about anything really. I love all different kinds of music.
I can also do bass and guitar if you need everything i've got is listed in my sig
Hey I can play guitar well (been playing for 6 years now) I can sweep pick, pick fast, fingerpick, do pinch harmonics with ease, whatever lol. But im only 13 =[ also i like a7x, breaking benjamin, and slash.
Last edited by brokenlinks at Jan 13, 2011,