Page 1 of 2
I was just realizing that my being on here giving totally irresponsible advice to impressionable teens is probably not good considering I'm going to be a Dad.

"You should worship Satan and kill yourself" is not the kind of message I'd want some hairy 30-something sending to my kid on the Internet. Then again, if you're on here your parents probably don't love you anyway...

So. Parents? Anyone?
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by Bubonic Chronic
"You should worship Satan and kill yourself" is not the kind of message I'd want some hairy 30-something sending to my kid on the Internet. Then again, if you're on here your parents probably don't love you anyway...

Kids are bastards.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
I was just realizing that my being on here giving totally irresponsible advice to impressionable teens is probably not good considering I'm going to be a Dad.

So. Parents? Anyone?

Troll, go away.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Gyroscope
Kids are bastards.

Fairly accurate statement nowadays.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Troll, go away.

Troll my ass.

Perhaps you are sensitive because you are incapable of reproducing?

i say this is a question best answered by Jackal58, if he was online....

anyway, i'd like to have kids.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
Troll my ass.

All I read from your first post was: blah blah Im older then you guys lol you are stupid teens lol.

I have a good sperm count(if thats how you write it) thank you very much.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Bubonic Chronic

maybe your parents didn't, mine happened to like me.

you better not talk you your kids that way ya bastard
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
I would like to adopt, but not have my own kids.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by fail
I would like to adopt, but not have my own kids.

Infants or older?

Quote by Bubonic Chronic
Troll my ass.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
All I read from your first post was: blah blah Im older then you guys lol you are stupid teens lol.

I have a good sperm count(if thats how you write it) thank you very much.

you count your sperm??

also, no, i dont have kids, eventually yeah prolly
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
I have 3 kids, and I think that giving irresponsible advices to impressionable teens doesn't makes you a bad father or something. It only makes those teens stupid for believing you.
Quote by ilovepepsi
you count your sperm??

also, no, i dont have kids, eventually yeah prolly

Yes, it is very interesting, and semen is very thirst quenching as well.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Blodhemn
I have 3 kids, and I think that giving irresponsible advices to impressionable teens doesn't makes you a bad father or something. It only makes those teens stupid for believing you.

Amen.

I quite enjoy it, though. Something about crapping on hope.

Quote by Bubonic Chronic
Infants or older?

Probably both. I want the experience of raising a baby, but I also want to give a home to any age of child that needs one.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
I'm having my first in a few months. A boy.

Congrats! Protect him from The Pit
Quote by Ian_the_fox
Quote by fail
Congrats! Protect him from The Pit

Yes, as my own parents failed miserably to do!

Quote by Bubonic Chronic
Yes, as my own parents failed miserably to do!

By the time your kid will be in the appropriate age for UG the pit will be a gentle and loving society, you will see.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Jeez Bubonic, I can't believe you've been in here since 2002. I don't know how old you are but I imagine when you signed up you were a young and sassy whippersnapper, and now you're going to be a dad. UG's really been with you through the years huh

I don't plan on having kids, myself, but best of luck to you.
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."

Check out the message TS sent me!

Yes I am. I was playing guitar before you were even an accident.

Real mature for someone who is going to be a father.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
It would be immature if it weren't true.

Quote by Bubonic Chronic
It would be immature if it weren't true.

I'm sorry, I cant hear you over ME BEING 17 AND YOU GOING TO LIVE A BORING LIFE AS A DAD.

Now he's gonna call me immature again
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
You living with your parents and me having my own house, two dogs to wrestle with and the ability to go and legally buy beer, wine, or even drink myself into an alcoholic coma if I really felt like it...

When the pubes start emerging it'll itch for a while, but don't scratch it or you might go blind.

Quote by Bubonic Chronic
You living with your parents and me having my own house, two dogs to wrestle with and the ability to go and legally buy beer, wine, or even drink myself into an alcoholic coma if I really felt like it...

When the pubes start emerging it'll itch for a while, but don't scratch it or you might go blind.

I wanted to say cool story bro, But ill respond.

Beer isnt that hard to get, you have rent to pay, you have to work, you have to take care of your wife and your son soon, you will be stressed, you wont sleep, you wont eat, you get up twice a night to pee.

Being 17 looks good to me.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Being 17 looks good to me.

Oh, Jesus.

You in ten years:

High School

Best of luck. Seriously.

Quote by Bubonic Chronic
Oh, Jesus.

You in ten years:

High School

Best of luck. Seriously.

Thanks, best of luck with your son.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by fail
Probably both. I want the experience of raising a baby, but I also want to give a home to any age of child that needs one.

I have two questions:

1. Does an emotional child count?

2. When can I move in?
When a kid kills himself because of something he saw on TV/the internet, its a good thing.

Natural Selection, mutha****ahs
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
I'm pretty sure that this thread is a good example of why no one in the Pit should ever be a parent.

Oh good god, start reading. You're going to have to become a completely different person. And you may start losing your hair.

But it's worth it .
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I'm sorry, I cant hear you over ME BEING 17 AND YOU GOING TO LIVE A BORING LIFE AS A DAD.

Now he's gonna call me immature again

Being a dad is only boring if you do it right Luckily almost no one ever does.
Last edited by Seref at Sep 21, 2010,
Question I have been wondering for a while. Is there any reason to have kids? They seem to be a burden and I have seen it with parents at the mall or something.
Impossible is just a word people say to make themselves feel better when they quit.
Vyse the Legend
Quote by RU Experienced?
I have two questions:

1. Does an emotional child count?

2. When can I move in?

There's always room in the basement.

Quote by Ian_the_fox
Page 1 of 2