Anybody used Justinguitars.com for beginner course lessons?
Most people will preach him, I don't find him to my liking personally I still prefer Jamplay's lessons.
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
Quote by TheyCallMeRune
I used it.
especially the spider tecnique wich i stil use!
i higly recommend his lesson! thumbs up

cool...well let me ask you this...how long did you stay on one stage before moving on? and how fast are your chord changes? (based on his 1 minute chord change)
I actually didnt really tried the 1 minute chord change.
i already knew some when i started but i liked the scale lesson and spider tecnique, and i think "before moving on" depends if you got it down and on your back
Quote by TheyCallMeRune
I actually didnt really tried the 1 minute chord change.
i already knew some when i started but i liked the scale lesson and spider tecnique, and i think "before moving on" depends if you got it down and on your back

sounds good...ya he really helped me out...Im stuck on stage 5 or 6..it's the one with the note circle...i want to memorize all the notes on the fretboard b4 moving on.
I didn't use the beginner lessons, but I like some of his blues licks in his blues lead lessons.
Quote by Muskyfrets
I didn't use the beginner lessons, but I like some of his blues licks in his blues lead lessons.

Ya i was actually watching some of his licks lesson he has...question...STRING BENDING is really doing a number on me...is it normal to suck at it at first?
Quote by edi7
Ya i was actually watching some of his licks lesson he has...question...STRING BENDING is really doing a number on me...is it normal to suck at it at first?

Quite normal, I assure you.
"Whaddya mean DYNAMICS?! I'm playing as loud as I can!"
Quote by Grep
Quite normal, I assure you.

haha thanks..just making sure.
Quote by edi7

It's normal to suck years down the line, don't worry; your standards for "suck" just change
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I've seen lots of Justins videos on YouTube. They are ok. This guy I found on here Mike Williams is a million times better. Especially if you like metal. His User name on here is Caligulus and his lessons are free on Youtube. Link