Ok so i was jammin one day last week with a friend when i recieved a phone call from a number i didnt kno. I was informed by a Guitar World representative that i had won a PRS custom 24 SE 25th anniversary guitar. I was so excited n it sounded so legit but i had a hunch there wasnt something rite regardless of how well they made it sound.

Red Flags:
I didnt have a subscription for almost a year, but to redeem it they knew that n asked if i wanted to renew it for free

It wasnt called from an extention but he did give me one if i had any concerns

He called me twice i didnt pick up the first time, but that could be acceptable idk

So i went along with it as long as i could just cuz i wanted to pray it was real, they gave me the UPS extention but i lost it, later i just assumed it would come in eventually. Today my friend told me he got the same call n i shuldnt get my hopes up. I call the number who called me the first time n he picked up, i asked who it is, it was my friends roommate from college that they got to call me and do a near flawless job at foolin me into believin i got a guitar. i feel stupid and sorta depressed, anybody else do something that made them feel stupid n gullable?
Quote by Butters
Do You Know What I Am Saying?

Quote by Towelie
Thats Why towelie always says: Dont forget to bring a towel

Quote by Randall
Honey Badger Dont Give a Shit.

fail....

honestly no, i thought concour meant to disagree before though?
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
You havent lost anything, what is there to be sad about?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
don't get your hopes up for shit anymore. Simple as. Great expectations sort of collapse under their own weight.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You havent lost anything, what is there to be sad about?

I rele thought my friends werent that douchy to go behind me, they rele let me down, n they kno that now
Quote by Butters

Quote by Towelie

Quote by Randall

contests are kind of like The Game. you lose
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by Dragforce92
I rele thought my friends werent that douchy to go behind me, they rele let me down, n they kno that now

It's just a prank call, not something that douchey to do.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by beyondthegrave
me and a few friends pranked my uncle one time. had a friend tell him his name was tom araya and told him the dea was lookin for my brother on drug charges. he was crippled but it didnt stop him from running next door to warn us the dea was coming.

that is a total sig.
Quote by Dragforce92
Ok so i was jammin one day last week with a friend when i recieved a phone call from a number i didnt kno. I was informed by a Guitar World representative that i had won a PRS custom 24 SE 25th anniversary guitar. I was so excited n it sounded so legit but i had a hunch there wasnt something rite regardless of how well they made it sound.

God, how old are you?
I entered Total Guitar's (UK guitar mag) Dimebag competition. Thousands of pounds worth of Dime gear, razorbacks, the dimebolt, amps, music, pedals all sorts.

I got a call from Total Guitar and they asked my mum if I entered a competition, my mum said "I don't know I'll ask him" and when I got to the phone the guy had hung up. I think I might've won but they gave it to someone else
Judging by your spelling, punctuation and capitalization I'd say you're pretty stupid. No offense. Ehem.
im 18.

I just wanted a guitar so i followed everything i could to get the guitar, n if they asked for credit card info thats wen i would have stop
Quote by Butters

Quote by Towelie

Quote by Randall

Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
ok people who are callin me an idiot for poor grammar/punctuation

what the hell does everybody on here type completly correct all the time.

seriously screw off thats arrogant, i do it cuz its faster regardless of how "incorrect" it is
Quote by Butters

Quote by Towelie

Quote by Randall

Quote by Dragforce92
ok people who are callin me an idiot for poor grammar/punctuation

what the hell does everybody on here type completly correct all the time.

seriously screw off thats arrogant, i do it cuz its faster regardless of how "incorrect" it is

u mad?

but seriously dont get mad, this is the pit after all.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by beyondthegrave
me and a few friends pranked my uncle one time. had a friend tell him his name was tom araya and told him the dea was lookin for my brother on drug charges. he was crippled but it didnt stop him from running next door to warn us the dea was coming.

oh my god
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
You=Fail

Reasons:
Shit Grammar
Believed this
Are butt hurt over a prank
Quote by Owenlee55
Well, my penis smells of fecieas and my anus smells of semen...
Quote by Dragforce92

really ts? are you like 12 years old? it was a joke, and u knew it was too good to be true from the get go.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by btones
don't get your hopes up for shit anymore. Simple as. Great expectations sort of collapse under their own weight.

You were saying?
Quote by Bearded_Seth
I entered Total Guitar's (UK guitar mag) Dimebag competition. Thousands of pounds worth of Dime gear, razorbacks, the dimebolt, amps, music, pedals all sorts.

I got a call from Total Guitar and they asked my mum if I entered a competition, my mum said "I don't know I'll ask him" and when I got to the phone the guy had hung up. I think I might've won but they gave it to someone else

Dude, that sucks

Well it isnt that bad they are Dean guitars olololool
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by DavidBuchanan
You=Fail

Reasons:
Shit Grammar
Believed this
Are butt hurt over a prank

I think this pretty much sums it up.

And learn to type, that will make it faster so that you can actually have people understand you when you have something to say.

If you know how to type, then TS, that's just sad. How fast do you think people are going to reply to someone whining about being butthurt over a prank anyway. apparently fast enough that you can't have the decency to spell out a word.

I just hope the Alot eats you

Next time, just fill out one of these...

http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/butthurt_report_form.jpg
And Red Forman can tell you where to stick it.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Dude, that sucks

Well it isnt that bad they are Dean guitars olololool

I was more disappointed that I couldn't sell it all and buy gear I actually wanted
Blog+kind of associated question=/=thread.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Nope. But I do love me MY PRS.

/dick move
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
To answer your question, yes everyone on here types correctly.

It's called respect, learn it.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112