...getting dicked out of things? In June I lost my job because, even though I gave them notice in early May that I needed two weeks off in June for finals and holidays and they said it was ok, I got back in town after my scheduled holidays to go in on a Tuesday to get that week's schedule. Only guess what, I'm not on the schedule because "I was gone too long." so they had to hire a new person fast. By this, they mean they brought someone from ****ing India who has no real commitments other than working 48 hours a week at Subway.

Then I was supposed to get my driver's license way back on the 10th of September, which I've been counting down days to since early March. But because there's only one person that takes people for the test, who's apparently monotone, mean and obviously lazy, going out of town and staying home from work for bullshit since I had my first appointment on the 10th. I just got a call saying that because she's "really sick with the flu" (it's a 24 hour flu going around town, even people 50+ years are well by the next evening) she decided to take until Monday off work. By the time I actually do my road test, which I very much doubt I will be able to do, I will have been eligible for nearly three weeks.

/rant

TL;DR: The government and my employer are/were being dicks by not letting me do my road test/firing me for something they said was ok.

Anyone else sick of getting ****ed out of things that matter to you?
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Sep 21, 2010,
...No, I haven't had enough of getting dicked out of things.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Thats life, buddy. All you can do is plan for the worst, and hope it doesn't come to that.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
My behind the wheel instructor delayed my final appointment for about a month and a half. Then, I wasn't able to drive for 2 weeks because I had to do something with a foreign exchange program. At least I have my license now, though.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
I can commiserate with the license thing. When the tester was checking my taillights, one of them was out (I later found out it just needed to be clipped back into place). I couldn't get a reservation for another 6 weeks or so.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Well, at least the driving thing seems common. And my dad feels bad for me, so he's going to let me drive his truck if I can show I can handle it well on the road. So I'm not as mad now
wait, youd prefer having dicks in things you do?

well. i dont swing that way so no im not tired of it.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
i got screwed out of half my wage this month. i feel your pain.
Quote by Eddie616
this guy is of epic legend.

it's true.
Quote by rgrockr
...No, I haven't had enough of getting my dick out of things.

fixed
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Dicks everywhere.

I hate getting dicks in my ass. Its rude and unhygienic!
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by guylee
Look at it this way-now you have an excuse to get a better job, and that's three weeks you don't have to pay for insurance and gas.
The latter is true, but the first one isn't because there aren't many places in my small town that my parents are satisfied to let me work at. My only option is pretty much a small gas bar or KFC. And the KFC here is shit. So I'm hoping I get the gas bar job.

EDIT: Also to the new above poster...

Dammit someone must get the reference eventually!
^ I actually said hate. :/
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Nope.
I learn and move on.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Nelsean
Dicks everywhere.

I hate getting dicks in my ass. Its rude and unhygienic!

This made me lawl
Quote by Owenlee55
Well, my penis smells of fecieas and my anus smells of semen...
Well the job thing makes sense. If you were an employer, and had people who were low rank in your business, and said they were taking two weeks off during a possibly busy time, would you fill in that spot? Of course, you left them short handed, and perhaps the other guy actually worked better than you. The second is just the DMV's normal take on the world.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!