Page 3 of 4
Sorry I'm late guys.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
The Office got so so so so so SO bad when it was Robert California and Catherine Tate. I haven't seen any of the current series. Did it get good again?
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
The Office got so so so so so SO bad when it was Robert California and Catherine Tate. I haven't seen any of the current series. Did it get good again?

noooo

I think once it ends I'm just gonna pretend it ended after season 4 and the wedding was some special or something, lol
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
He just reminded me of Jigsaw from the Saw films. Quite inexplicable. He doesn't look anything like him.
I'll just pretend that it ended at the 2003 Christmas special
The new episode was actually funny and cute and really sad. I'm all nostalgic now. Might cry next week.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Agreed. I actually think a lot of this season has been quite decent. Last episode was actually one of the best I've seen in the last few seasons, although I've got a feeling the last episode is going to be a bit over the top.
#ENTITLED
WENGER OUT!!!

lastfm
imma dump that bitch and move to philly

I didn't follow most of this season, but downloaded like 15 episodes and watched em back to back a few weeks ago
glad that I'm following the show again in time for the end.
Last edited by Hydra150 at May 15, 2013,
Even though the show has sucked a lot since season 6, I still feel like the end of this show is like the end of a part of my life or something. It's weird and sad and I might cry.

The Office got me through so many sad feels in HS
Quote by bradulator
Even though the show has sucked a lot since season 6, I still feel like the end of this show is like the end of a part of my life or something. It's weird and sad and I might cry.

Same

I watched this show religiously from when I was like 12-17. And probably watched the DVDs of the first 4 seasons so much they're ruined, lol

It's upsetting to think of it ending
Quote by bradulator

In High School, a lot of people thought I was weird, so for my senior year, I just dressed like how I'd imagine Jim would dress outside of work, and pretended to be him basically (I used to have long hair and dress like a hippie). I copied his mannerisms, the way he talked, his style of humor, etc. and I actually made some good friends and it was by far the most social year of school for me.

Looking back it was kinda sad.
Last edited by The Madcap at May 15, 2013,
WHAT. I legitimately thought the show ended with The Farm episode. Well this is good news.

Ironically enough, I just watched the first two episodes for no reason before seeing this thread.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Whether or not they cared about us viewers all along depends entirely on if I get to see Michael Scott tonight.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by lushacrous
Whether or not they cared about us viewers all along depends entirely on if I get to see Michael Scott tonight.

fact
Quote by lushacrous

I pretty sure he's been confirmed
Is there gonna be any extra stuff along with the episode? Like the cast talking about the show, etc?
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
I believe the hour beforehand is the kind of stuff you're talking about.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I am content.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

So stupid. They should have killed this when Michael left so something dumb like this wouldn't happen. Hollywood's self indulgence knows no bounds.
As far as I'm concerned, this show ended when Michael left. That's when I quit watching, but I tuned in to the finale tonight, and it felt like a big to me.
I teared up a lot for both of those hours and then the last 10ish minutes when they go to the Office one last time together and Creed plays that song omg. Genuinely bawling
I teared up a few times

Held back full tears because I was watching with my brothers and mom and I wouldn't have heard the end of it. Though she was crying...

Hell, they were on the verge too. I could tell

I probably wouldn't have in the presence of others haha. I'm really confused as to why I cried so much. That was like funeral level crying. I think it's because it was the first show that I really genuinely cared about and has impacted my life a surprising amount in spite of it sucking at the end. Man.

Like when you're a kid and you cry cuz you fell of your bike or something that was me except less noisy. I will tell 0 people about this.
Quote by bradulator
I probably wouldn't have in the presence of others haha. I'm really confused as to why I cried so much. That was like funeral level crying. I think it's because it was the first show that I really genuinely cared about and has impacted my life a surprising amount in spite of it sucking at the end. Man.

Like when you're a kid and you cry cuz you fell of your bike or something that was me except less noisy. I will tell 0 people about this.

They only other show I felt this way about was Lost

I think it's because of exactly what you said.

I mean, I grew up with this show. Watched it every week with my entire family. Me, my brothers, and my cousin can have like entire conversations with lines from it

It just feels like part of me

A good comparative will be The Simpson's. New seasons have sucked hard but I will be devastated when it ends
Last edited by WCPhils at May 16, 2013,
maybe we are just gay
Creed confirmed for best character though.