Rickenbacker said they don't sell their headstocks, and i need one to put on a
Fender. Any ideas?
Quote by jdrier21
just a heads up, in case you didnt know, Rickenbackers and Fenders use a different scale length neck.

the site provided can help me that, but thanks.
Quote by obeythepenguin
My question is, why would you want to put one on a Fender?

to have my have my fender look like this:

Quote by sugarveins
to have my have my fender look like this:

If you want your Fender to look like that you need to shoot it full of smack and drop it down a couple flights of stairs.
Quote by jpnyc
If you want your Fender to look like that you need to shoot it full of smack and drop it down a couple flights of stairs.

What a creep.
Quote by sugarveins
What a creep.

i take it that's supposed to be a chick and then hell yes creep
Quote by obeythepenguin
That isn't even a Rickenbacker headstock. You know that, right?

Than can you tell me what the hell it is, it's been driving me insane. I have watched thousands of videos of this chick play it, and looked at thousands and theres only so much Courtney I take before I start screaming my guts out like she does.

I had this in another forum, and mostly got a response saying it was a First Act or just a slanted panel.

If you know the type of headstock this is, that would be wonderful I found a site [thanks to the help of these wonderful forums] that can do it, but they need the name of the headstock. :/
you mean this guitar here?

looks like a squier fender venus with a custom neck.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w91/gutterphoto/img690copy.jpg

or similar to a vacarro X-ray body and custom neck.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Last edited by jj1565 at Sep 22, 2010,
Quote by jj1565
you mean this guitar here?

yes thanks
Last edited by sugarveins at Sep 22, 2010,
she probably had it made.

she's not really playing an off the rack squier. they made it for her.

so, basically, they got a neck, to the right scale, that they fit to the pocket and cut
the headstock into a shape that pleases her.

a place like warmoth can help you for a price.

i dont know if you'll find an off the shelf neck that will look like that one that will fit, and
will intonate properly.

maybe someone else knows of a neck like that, or maybe they can find you a cheaper seller on ebay over in Custom Section. (in UG)

but they will need to know the squier's stats.

the neck scale and neck pocket measurements.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Quote by jj1565
she probably had it made.

she's not really playing an off the rack squier. they made it for her.

so, basically, they got a neck, to the right scale, that they fit to the pocket and cut
the headstock into a shape that pleases her.

a place like warmoth can help you for a price.

i dont know if you'll find an off the shelf neck that will look like that one that will fit, and
will intonate properly.

maybe someone else knows of a neck like that, or maybe they can find you a cheaper seller on ebay over in Custom Section. (in UG)

but they will need to know the squier's stats.

the neck scale and neck pocket measurements.

you are a LIFE saver. thank you.

the body of my venus, is identical to hers. its just the neck. and the site you provided was recommended. i will send them the stats of my venus's neck and pockets. and the site offers the fretting and scaling of my venus from what i understand. the goal is to get my headstock matching her's, which i'm gonna probably send of pic of her venus to them to copy anyway to get the shape right. so thanks for all the great help everyone. much love ug.
Last edited by sugarveins at Sep 22, 2010,
good luck and also, don't forget to ask in the gear custom section of UG. those guys might have another, cheaper site, where they can direct you.

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

Quote by jj1565
good luck and also, don't forget to ask in the gear custom section of UG. those guys might have another, cheaper site, where they can direct you.

will do and once again thank you so much for the help.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62