Page 1 of 2
I'm bored so I figured I may as well ask this.

My last dream was me waking up and finding some sheet music by my bed (which I hardly understand how to read in the first place) and the time signature was something like 11/9, and my cat came up with a gun and forced me to play whatever was on it. I asked my cat to play it, and he pulled out a tiny little kitten-sized Ibanez and started playing something I could never imagine to play. While he was playing it, I picked up the gun he was threatening me with and pointed it at him, but I couldn't shoot him. then he ate my face and i woke up at 4 in the morning and found that i had a fever, and my cat was sitting on my bed
Fender Deluxe Player Strat
Fender Musicmaster
Takamine EAN10C
B-52 AT-100
Jet City JCA20H
MXR Phase 90
PolyTune Mini
Strymon El Capistan
Quote by thrashdeth
I love a Dimebag tone just as much as anyone else. I'm Definitely considering a spider.
My dreams tend to be more realistic... My last dream was something about going to school
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Sounds made up, alright.
Quote by sadSTATUE
Uhmmm... Well, apparently I was mentioned in a thread called "Japan and Lesbians."

Quote by Unknown_Biskit
Try typing "potatoes" with your dick then submit it.

My cover of Manchester Orchestra's "I Can Feel Your Pain"
http://www.mediafire.com/?jfvt54j4mkiiq99
Quote by gatechballer
Sounds made up, alright.

Mine? no, i have weird dreams.
Fender Musicmaster
Takamine EAN10C
B-52 AT-100
Jet City JCA20H
MXR Phase 90
PolyTune Mini
Strymon El Capistan
Quote by thrashdeth
I love a Dimebag tone just as much as anyone else. I'm Definitely considering a spider.
strange... i remember dreaming i turned into a cat and eating a dudes face while playing my mini ibanez.
Originally Posted by strat0blaster
No matter what you like, you will like Meshuggah.

FREE GUITAR STRINGS!
Quote by (sic)duckmaggot
strange... i remember dreaming i turned into a cat and eating a dudes face while playing my mini ibanez.

ohaifamiliarcathavewemet
Fender Musicmaster
Takamine EAN10C
B-52 AT-100
Jet City JCA20H
MXR Phase 90
PolyTune Mini
Strymon El Capistan
Quote by thrashdeth
I once had a dream where i was dreaming about reality, and in reality i wasn't able to dream, but then i woke up and found that i wasn't dreaming at all, i was in a dream, where i then woke up and found myself in reality.
Last edited by ikitson at Sep 21, 2010,
I once had a dream where i was dreaming about reality, and in reality i wasn't able to dream, but the i woke up and found that i wasn't dreaming at all, i was in a dream, where i then woke up and found myself in reality.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Quote by ikitson
I once had a dream where i was dreaming about reality, and in reality i wasn't able to dream, but then i woke up and found that i wasn't dreaming at all, i was in a dream, where i then woke up and found myself in reality.

that's pretty schweet, i wish i had a dream like that
Fender Musicmaster
Takamine EAN10C
B-52 AT-100
Jet City JCA20H
MXR Phase 90
PolyTune Mini
Strymon El Capistan
Quote by thrashdeth
I was in some sort of Avatar-like civilization with other people that I went to high school with. So I went to a 7-11-like convenience store that happened to be in this civilization to get something. I'm not sure what. Anyway, I was standing there and these two African-American gentleman with guns came up to me and said "I'm sorry, but we're going to have to kill you." So I closed my eyes really tight and heard gunshots. When I opened them, I was standing at the pearly gates. I was like "the hell is this?" St. Peter looked over me and yelled "DENIED" Then I was sent shooting down from the heavens, through earth and down to its very core. Then I woke up.
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
I had this dream once where I broke out of jail and killed a guy and then took over his body and lived his life. He had some sort of government center thing in his basement. And then my friends found out about me possessing this guys body, and we got chased by the cops, and then I realized I was dreaming and it turned into a lucid dream, and I had to fight some boss guy, so I just made him disappear, then I lost control of the dream and everything turned into Lego's and I got attacked by a giant spider so I woke up.

It was fucking weird as hell.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Sep 21, 2010,
I have really lucid dreams all the time.

The last one I can remember, I ran and jumped down a flight of stairs trying to wake myself up.

edit: I tend to walk on water in my dreams a lot too.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Sep 21, 2010,
Quote by crazy8rgood
I had this dream once where I broke out of jail and killed a guy and then took over his body and lived his life.

It was fucking weird as hell.

how long have you been in jail??
Went to a party, had some jack and coke.

Switch dreams

Walked down my hallway to my bathroom, got in the shower, this girl I like got in right after me (loldreams). We sexed.

Twas a good sleep.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by ikitson
how long have you been in jail??

I was in jail in the dream because I killed a guy and possessed his body.

Timelines that make sense, my dreams don't have them.
I had a dream I was texting while driving and hit a stop sign. Cops came and gave me a ticket. I then woke up.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I usually remember my dreams but I woke up this morning really confused and the first thing I thought was something like, "Aren't I a wall? What am I doing awake? Walls can't do that." So I'm guessing it must have been a crazy and/or awesome dream for me to not remember it or remember that I'm a person, not a wall.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by ikitson

Oh, hey, it's the guy who copies the Matrix when he dreams...

OT: I rarely remember enough of my dreams to find anything coherent about them.
I haven't been able to remember a dream for awhile. I think this happened back in August. I hadn't listened to or even thought about Guns n' Roses for years, but for whatever reason I dreamt that I'm hanging out with them. I think. I know Slash is there. And he is pissed. Apparently some rap group stole his name. So we (Me n' Guns n' Roses) go to the giant gymnasium (which I know is a gymnasium because it says "GYMNASIUM" in giant letters on one of its giant walls with a tiny door. The inside is entirely empty, aside from some little kids (I'm pretty sure I saw myself and a few other people my age when we were in middle school) doing laps around this giant gymnasium. And I cannot emphasize how big this ****ing thing is. It's incredibly well lit and clean, and these kids are taking about an hour to do one lap. Anyway, the rap group (They are definitely not called "Slash") are waiting for us in the middle of the gym. We start walking towards them. Slash grabs a dodgeball out of nowhere and throws it at them. Suddenly, the gym is filled - pretty much no visible floor space - with dodgeballs. And Slash is really, REALLY pissed. He's also kind of being a dick, cause while we're kind of arbitrarily pegging each other, we kind of made teams (Us vs rap group) and he's just pegging everyone, even the little kids. At the end, he runs me into a wall, causing a portion the wall to topple (like a falling tree), landing on most of the middle school kids. At least one of which I recognized.

I get maybe 3 or 4 dreams like that a year. They're awesome.
I had a dream I was playing a pick up game of baseball with a number of historical figures throughout history. Hitler was pitching. He made a crack about me not being good at baseball, so I stormed the mound and punched him in the face. It was awesome.

This was a few weeks ago. More recently, last night, I apparently "woke up" still in a very groggy state and wrote down a fragment of dream I was having before falling back asleep. I woke up this morning with this written in a note on my computer: "Then he hit me in the chest with a salami marked "Protestant" and pranced away."

I...have no idea what it means...
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Lol to the pastrami... I have been looking for a job so that I can get back in the gym. Last night I dreamed I was running laps down at the track.. It was wierd cause I felt like crap and as it progressed I got feeling better just like running has always done for me. I woke up pretty tired though...
Quote by Owenlee55
Well, my penis smells of fecieas and my anus smells of semen...
Quote by Gunpowder
More recently, last night, I apparently "woke up" still in a very groggy state and wrote down a fragment of dream I was having before falling back asleep. I woke up this morning with this written in a note on my computer: "Then he hit me in the chest with a salami marked "Protestant" and pranced away."

I...have no idea what it means...

That happened to me too. But mine said "What if too of my families is bears"
two ights ago i had a dream where me and my buddy were just driving around in a new truck of mine, when we found an old house. im not sure how but we realized an old man was trying to rape a woman in there and eventually she got in my truck. the most vivid part of the dream was when i turned on the 4×4 and said watch this. eventually we got away and just let the woman out then i dont remember anymore of it. not too crazy but i wish i remembered more
Last one I remember well was a lucid dream a few weeks ago, hot girl as it should be. She was surprisingly dark and I usually like blondes and that was strange. It felt so real though when she sucked my finger, it still amazes me how the mind can create these real feelings that you actually feel 100% when lucid. I couldn't make her a blonde until I looked down her body and back up again, then she was a new woman ..and a nice one...haha. I don't remember much after that.
I was paralyzed at the end though (drifted off too far i guess, I think your body releases some kind of paralyzing agent to keep you from sleepwalking and doing stuff in your sleep and I was feeling this effect while still lucid) and struggled in my dream to sit up/wake up or I felt like I would die, then woke up sitting on the side of my bed.
Last edited by Tempoe at Sep 22, 2010,
My last dream had to do with my ex-girlfriend. Instead of being boring and shit she was hot as **** and nasty (in a good way). Ripped her shirt off and sucked on her tits.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Last dream I had was amazing but I can't remember it, only remember how exited I was when I woke up . But some days before that it was a dream about some guy trapped under some tables and then when he managed to escape some dude killed him with an axe, it was really weird, I can remember the way his face was with each axe wound, and the blood, very gore. Also I dreamed some organs and intestines and blood the other day.
I've been trying to get into lucid dreams and remembering my dreams every night. I haven't successfully had a lucid dream, but I have been able to go back into dreams after waking up. I've also had a lot of false awakenings.

Last night I dreamed that I was walking through this field of green mud that went up to my waist. It wasn't extremely hard to walk through. There was a man in the mud with me who I had never met before, and a girl off to the side of the mud that I had never met before just watching us.

Everyone was naked.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Last Night
All I remember is losing a JV football game (which happened to me in real life that previous evening)

2 Nights ago
First dream, trapped in a house with ceilings much to low so I have to crawl. Meanwhile there is a ghost, in the tiny house. When I finally make it to the front door I try to open it but it is locked, then I look behind me and the ghost is right there. Then I wake up

Second dream, I keep "waking up" in my own bed and realizing it is a dream. It drives me insane until I finally actually wake up.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
The other day I had a dream that I had four dogs...

and before that I had a dream that I had a fully grown beard.
I have so ****ing weird dreams. I don't even know where to start!
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
I dreamt my former best friend and I were "stranded' on an island. We walked up a dirt road and found ourselves in a modern town.

There was a guitar shop, and a nice Italian girl ran it. She had an oval shaped face, almond eyes and huge lips. We went into the store, and started just general small talk. She told us she had just purchased an extremely rare guitar for $160,000. We walked into her small room of her favourite guitars to see this rare guitar was an Epiphone G-400.

I then woke up.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
The last memorable dream i've had is about me and my mates quest for lube >.>

Anyway, so it starts off with us just talking and and the conversation eventually moves onto lube for wanking or sexing i don't know, so we want lube, we have none, so we go to out school and search the grounds for some lube but the school is a spaceship and we're all really yellow.
Next we get to a really orange supermarket with disney like proportions. So, as we approach the lube section we get sidetracked by this really hot girl called watermelon (yeah idk why) and as i'm chatting her up my friend is rejoicing over all the lube.

After that, i don't know if this was the same dream but this is what i remember; i was busking with my bass, playing some bossa blues shit and i was all like yeahhhh, and then there's this guy covered Christmas lights down the street who's busking and he's singing, sounded pretty good if i remember, then he gets stopped by the cops and they proceed to beat him with their stick things. So i bail up the hill we were on, and i pass this really old ass amp, so i think, shit this might be worth something and i look down to pick it up, only to discover i'm wearing green vans. This was a pretty big moment in the dream i was pretty ecstatic that i was wearing green vans, and i ponder it for a while over the screams of the christmas light guy. Afterward i run into some Chinese restaurant with my old ass amp and green vans (my own bass is gone now). Sit down and remember something about lube. And then i wake up.
The last dream I remember was real odd.

It involved me and the Saxophonist in the band I'm kinda in innocently brushing hands as we walked with the rest of the band (the type you do with your first "girlfriend" to try to hold hands like), then the rest is a haze, that's all I remember.
But then, a bit later...I end up in some high apartment, in a city not unsimilar to New York helping Christina Applegate spit alcohol of the balcony...

Was pretty odd.
I can't remember my dream entirely but the thing that creeped me out was that in the dream by sister has stolen one of my green bass picks and somehow was forced to give them back/ Anyway, I just found two green bass picks on my desk that i'd never seen before. This is coo, free picks.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
I always have nightmares, that's why I can't compose a happy tune, everything I compose ends up dark and evil... sigh..

Sometimes however it's all blank, like an anesthesia, waking up without experiencing a dream.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
I had a dream twice when me and this really hot girl (way out of my league) from my school were just jogging down the sidewalk in the late afternoon, but we'd just talk about shit, like college, sports, and guitars, even though I know IRL she's clueless.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
I dreamed I was playing metroid prime 2 and there were rooms were there are not rooms!
Page 1 of 2