To be specific... these.

and I'm going to put them in an Austin LP copy that I got from my friend for a 75 bucks.

Any opinions before I give it a go? Right now the stock pickups are a little too low output for what I'm using it for (anything -core pretty much).
i say go for it i have a tone zone in my bridge position and i love it(im also a metal guitarist) i dont have any experience with the air norton though but i say go for it
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")98% of teenagers in America are currently bringing sexy back. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 2% where sexy never left.
The Tone Zone/Air Norton combo is a great combo, but really for -core, you'll probably want something hotter, I think a D-Activator X set would be great for you.
Quote by littlephil
The Tone Zone/Air Norton combo is a great combo, but really for -core, you'll probably want something hotter, I think a D-Activator X set would be great for you.

Is it that much more expensive?

and I'm pretty sure this is what one of the August Burns Red guitarists uses, and thats pretty much the tone I'm trying to get. Although I'm not 100% on the neck pickups.

Haha nevermind, I think they're stock in one of the Ibanez's they use, dunno where I heard that from. I'll look up the other ones.
Last edited by Kyle<3 at Sep 22, 2010,