So I found the sexiest gibson I've seen in a while. It's $980.00 with gold hardware and a black burst finish with a beautiful lament top with seems like flame maple but im not sure. What do you guys know about this guitar? Also this seems to good to be true but it's at a music store, so it's not a scam. Thanks
Pics would help
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Better than my plan, look at those perfect little dick suckin' lips!
Kid's a natural I tell yah!Orange Rockerverb 50 MKII
Marshall JCM 900 SL-X
Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded
Fender Mexican Standard Telecaster
Hey I built a guitar
980 seems far too cheap for a Gibson, Id say theres definetely something up with it, just ask the shop why its so cheap, they wont bring it up unless you do. Just pretend your an expert
Fender Lonestar Stratocaster
Epiphone LP Standard
Peavey Milestone III bass
Tanglewood rebel 4k bass (r.i.p)
Marshall G215CDR
Shure SRH840
Quote by MWriff
980 seems far too cheap for a Gibson, Id say theres definetely something up with it, just ask the shop why its so cheap, they wont bring it up unless you do. Just pretend your an expert

How is that too cheap? You can get an LP Studio for $800 new for some models. The others are still only $1300.
Last edited by Ignite at Sep 22, 2010,
Quote by Ignite
How is that too cheap? You can get an LP Studio for $800 new for some models. The others are still only $1300.

Hence the use of the word seems.
Fender Lonestar Stratocaster
Epiphone LP Standard
Peavey Milestone III bass
Tanglewood rebel 4k bass (r.i.p)
Marshall G215CDR
Shure SRH840
Yeah I paid $550 for a used faded lp. If you wait long enough you can find great deals.