Page 1 of 2
iduno871
477 IQ
It's called the new "thing" They make Hot topic money so that means lots of highschoolers are buying it
Macabre_Turtle
UG's UGer
640 IQ
I actually like Attack Attack, and I'm disgusted with the fact that somebody can make money and a career by ripping them off so badly.
Fender Dane.
Axe wielding viking
361 IQ
Oh, that's just awfull. I laughed a bit and I don't think they want me to laugh. The leadsinger is a mix between some East European dude and the male cast of Jersey
Shore.

And why earth do they jump all the time - and at the same time? Some kind of dance?

If this is what the kids listen to these days, I feel really out of touch.
Alright people, Move along - there is nothing to see.
"Or so you think..."
Darkkon
178 IQ
do these new 'dance moves' look to anyone else like someone taking a sh*t in an exaggerated fashion?
Sig.
Macabre_Turtle
UG's UGer
640 IQ
Quote by Fender Dane.

And why earth do they jump all the time - and at the same time? Some kind of dance?

Attack Attack (the band they are trying to sound like) did all of these "dance moves" in there first music video and then it became a joke ("crabcore"), and now this band wants to rip them off so badly that they spend the whole video copying the dance. So yes, it's a kind of dance I guess, that's supposed to be a joke but these guys take seriously.
splamron
UG's Walter White
1,302 IQ
That was quite an unfortunate breakdown..
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
TheIrishPatriot
206 IQ
They're coming to my town with Woe, Is Me. No idea why people are so excited for them.
Ohai.

Actually from Canada.
Vandals572
word
1,174 IQ
That breakdown made me cry

and the singer punched the air waayyy too many times lol
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
12shinn21
UG's Jack Black
421 IQ
Someone posted their myspace a little while back am I right? Or maybe I'm just getting all of these bands confused.
EndTheRapture51
pretentious wank
8,926 IQ
Quote by 12shinn21
Someone posted their myspace a little while back am I right? Or maybe I'm just getting all of these bands confused.

It doesnt help that Attack Attack!, Asking Alexandria and Abandon All Ships are all bands beginning with A.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
sjones
UG's Analrapist
2,068 IQ
Jesus Tap Dancing Christ.

That's just ****ing horrid.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Abandon all Ships are complete dicks too. They play shows and cut the power on other acts, turn off the lights on them, etc.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Deplorable
LIVING HARDCORE RADIKULT
601 IQ
Quote by nashawa
Abandon all Ships are complete dicks too. They play shows and cut the power on other acts, turn off the lights on them, etc.

wtf, why?

Do they think they're funny?
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
I dunno man, they're just straight up dicks.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
phoenix_crush
Former Registered User
1,130 IQ
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
I actually like Attack Attack, and I'm disgusted with the fact that somebody can make money and a career by ripping them off so badly.

I'm disgusted with the fact that Attack Attack can make money and a career by sucking so much dick.
sjones
UG's Analrapist
2,068 IQ
Quote by phoenix_crush
I'm disgusted with the fact that Attack Attack can make money and a career by sucking so much dick.

+1
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
-tempest-
hi, my name is matt.
751 IQ
Quote by phoenix_crush

ive come to the conclusion people like bad music and prefer it. good music to most people = trash. its fucked up
Fender Dane.
Axe wielding viking
361 IQ
Okay, so one screaming man, vocals with robot like levels of auto-tune, heavy guitars and synth - that is the new thing?
I don't get it - I must be getting old.

The fact that I know that Abandon all Ships are dicks just makes my day. Now I can dislike them for a good reason apart for the music.
Alright people, Move along - there is nothing to see.
"Or so you think..."
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by phoenix_crush

Most prostitutes do.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
loxer
378 IQ
Shit is shit. Just ignore them and they'll go away.

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

Macabre_Turtle
UG's UGer
640 IQ
Quote by phoenix_crush

Well, that's just like you opinion, man.

phoenix_crush
Former Registered User
1,130 IQ
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Well, that's just like you opinion, man.

I think most people here will agree with me on this.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Why is everyone surprised? If the band consists of nothing but guidos with scene hair, why would you even bother listening to the tunes?
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Thebiz
UG Nubsakc lolz!!1!
3,917 IQ
Attack Attack!'s new album is rather enjoyable.

I really should probably stop defending scene bands...
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
EndTheRapture51
pretentious wank
8,926 IQ
Quote by nashawa
Why is everyone surprised? If the band consists of nothing but guidos with scene hair, why would you even bother listening to the tunes?

Some bands with scene hair are good - for example Architects and The Arusha Accord.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
I don't care about scene hair. I care about guidos with scene hair.

I supposed they fist pump in pits.

EDIT: I forgot about this
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Not-Becoming-a-fan-of-Abandon-All-Ships/104513882920373?ref=ts
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Sep 22, 2010,
PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Bookstore Core
1,107 IQ
Thread hijack, this is now about the REAL Abandon Ship: www.myspace.com/abandonship
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Banjocal
UG's only only
1,174 IQ
Quote by Macabre_Turtle

and for the record, there is a band worse than them.
TMF128
Custom User Title:
4,389 IQ
^Who are they? They look like tools.
asator
whatever
525 IQ
Quote by 12shinn21

I linked to a youtube video of them in the OT chat thread a while back?

Oh, and that facebook page has been suitably liked
My name is Danny. Call me that.
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
Since when is purposely drawing attention to bands that you think are crappy the new thing?

edit:
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Thread hijack, this is now about the REAL Abandon Ship: www.myspace.com/abandonship

The thread title would def have to be changed.
I'm an asshole.
Last edited by lookpizza at Sep 22, 2010,
GodofCheesecake
Master of the Machines
1,405 IQ
I really don't see why so many people are making threads on bands like these. Shitty bands have always existed. What's the point of drawing all our attention to them?

It's also pretty retarded that these threads always get more posts than discussions on real bands.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT