Page 1 of 3
Geek girls do not exist. They either pretend to be such to be "nerdy" because it's fashionable, or they just scratch the surface of geekdom. I have yet to meet a girl who can match my level of geekyness. And by match I mean even come within a fraction of it.

EDIT: so they combine a fat geeky nerd with skinny hot chicks? Yeah, that's how all nerdy chicks are. fo sho. those girls look like they couldn't tell an NES from a Wii.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Sep 22, 2010,
Quote by CoreysMonster
Geek girls do not exist. They either pretend to be such to be "nerdy" because it's fashionable, or they just scratch the surface of geekdom. I have yet to meet a girl who can match my level of geekyness. And by match I mean even come within a fraction of it.

EDIT: so they combine a fat geeky nerd with skinny hot chicks? Yeah, that's how all nerdy chicks are. fo sho. those girls look like they couldn't tell an NES from a Wii.

thats crazy wrong.. a girl i hang bout with knows more bout Anime and FF than me and i got her into FF games lol.She bests me even in my collection of FF games aswell as being a bigger NFG geek than me :'(

But yup they do exist.
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
Quote by Razgriz_101
thats crazy wrong.. a girl i hang bout with knows more bout Anime and FF than me and i got her into FF games lol.She bests me even in my collection of FF games aswell as being a bigger NFG geek than me :'(

But yup they do exist.

Not in Germany. "Geeky" girls in germany are work-obsessed automatons with the passion and emotion of a coffee machine.

*sips coffee*
Quote by CoreysMonster
Not in Germany. "Geeky" girls in germany are work-obsessed automatons with the passion and emotion of a coffee machine.

*sips coffee*

sounds like germany more bothered bout efficiency and productivity.....strange concept to me

*sips irn bru*
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
Quote by CoreysMonster

What about Reva?

can't get any geekier than Mario Tattoos.

*sips chocolate milk*
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Is Reva even German?

*slips in a puddle*
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Quote by Hames3rd
not sure how old this is but....

By: Ron Whitaker | Friday, September 10th, 2010

it's fairly new.

but yea, geeky girls don't really exist (unless they're roleplayers/larpers - but they're a different species). the latest craze is a new fad riding on the commercial success of mw2.
Quote by CoreysMonster
And exceptions prove the rule.

Thats a terrible argument.
Of course they exist, they are just like men, and can be as geeky.
Just pop into comicon or whatever the equivalent is.
Llama

On

Llama
Here's the thing... none of the real geeks i know (male or female) are at all attractive. So it's not that there arent female geeks its just they arent good looking.
Geek and gamer chicks are usually fairly hot. I say fairly, I mean the ones that are smart and are fairly clued up about what looking good entails. I know of 5 at my school, and 2 are my best friends :/

*sips a finely crafted, warm, slightly milky and very, very British cup of English Breakfast
Tea, the proper tea.*
Quote by Hames3rd
Thats a terrible argument.
Of course they exist, they are just like men, and can be as geeky.
Just pop into comicon or whatever the equivalent is.

you have never been to germany, my good sir

*sips vodka orange*
Our very own Fassa seems to fit into that category, panned as the local criticisms may be.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Our very own Fassa seems to fit into that category, panned as the local criticisms may be.
I still think that Fassa is some fat teenager dude sitting in his mom's basement lulzing at trolling the UG forums. If Fassa ever posted something useful I think my head would explode. I mean, even asshole idiots like me still post some helpful stuff in the other forums every now and again.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I mean, even asshole idiots like me still post some helpful stuff in the other forums every now and again.

SHENANIGANS ಠ_ಠ

I think you've confused yourself with someone else.

*sips custard*
Quote by Dan_5893

*sips a finely crafted, warm, slightly milky and very, very British cup of English Breakfast
Tea, the proper tea.*

Two off topic questions,

1. How many sugars?

2. Milk in first or water in first?
Llama

On

Llama
Quote by Hames3rd
Two off topic questions,

1. How many sugars?

2. Milk in first or water in first?

1. None. Nothing is sweeter than Britain in the morning. (Or the evening if you live where I live)

2. Water first. It's considered infidelious to do it the opposite way.
Quote by CoreysMonster
only poofs put milk in their tea. seriously.

In a similar retort

you have never been to England, my good sir

(also i was wondering the other if poof was just a slang word or a well crafted initial at the end of a word eg. Poo F**ker)
Llama

On

Llama
I'm not gonna waste these words about a girl.

*sips alphabet soup*

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by Hames3rd
In a similar retort

you have never been to England, my good sir

(also i was wondering the other if poof was just a slang word or a well crafted initial at the end of a word eg. Poo F**ker)

actually, I HAVE been to england. Even though it was only the London Airport, I still was able to observe people putting that bovine nipple secretion in their tea. I found it to be most odd.
Quote by Dan_5893
Interesting read. Trouble is that method takes so much time.

I like the way I make my tea. I'm just a George Orwell type of guy I guess.

great, now I'm reading all of your posts in Orwell's voice

EDIT: Dammit, I meant Orson Welles, not Orwell.
Quote by Dan_5893

I like the way I make my tea. I'm just a George Orwell type of guy I guess.

And I respect your devotion to the classics
Llama

On

Llama
I want a hot nerdy girl into video games, just so I can rub it in nerds faces that I have her, and dont' even like videogames that much, and would say her vg habbit is nerdy.
Jeez I can imagine their raeg.
sorry girls, but Geekdom is a guy thing. Very, VERY few girls can achieve the level of geekdom guys do. I'm not even sure girls would even want to, but fact of the matter is: Geeks are guys, and girls are not. one or two exceptions do not disprove this rule.

Challenge me on this, I dare you.
Quote by CoreysMonster
sorry girls, but Geekdom is a guy thing. Very, VERY few girls can achieve the level of geekdom guys do. I'm not even sure girls would even want to, but fact of the matter is: Geeks are guys, and girls are not. one or two exceptions do not disprove this rule.

Anime conventions.

Never been to one, but every video I see there's quite a few girls in things even I wouldn't wear.
Quote by stratkat
I want a hot nerdy girl into video games, just so I can rub it in nerds faces that I have her, and dont' even like videogames that much, and would say her vg habbit is nerdy.
Jeez I can imagine their raeg.

I hate to break it to yu, but with your meowth avatar and your elfin lied wallpaper on your profile. I have come to the conclusion that you are indeed a nerd.
Llama

On

Llama
Quote by CoreysMonster

It only takes one brick to lose Jenga. Therefore 1 exception disproves your gross generalisation.
Quote by Hames3rd
I hate to break it to yu, but with your meowth avatar and your elfin lied wallpaper on your profile. I have come to the conclusion that you are indeed a nerd.

Well...

>>
<<

Quote by stratkat
Anime conventions.

Never been to one, but every video I see there's quite a few girls in things even I wouldn't wear.

seriously, go to one.

Meet the "hot girls".

Be very disappointed.

The thing is, guys dress up in sci fi costumes for fun, and for awesomeness. Guys dressing up dont give two shits what people think about us. Girls, on the other hand, dress up to be "sexy" or "hot". They do it for a self confidence boost, not the fun. That's why you get so many girls in slutty costumes. they're not in it for the fun, they're in it for the attention. Nothing more.

And before you call me a sexist bastard, this is all based on my own observations. It is opinions, not fact.

Quote by Dan_5893
It only takes one brick to lose Jenga. Therefore 1 exception disproves your gross generalisation.

Yet it takes many more to play the game. Exceptions do not disprove generalisations.
Quote by stratkat
Anime conventions.

Member of: Save the Mudkipz!, 4chan, Official UG anime Group, Pokemon Players, The Official Yuji Fan Club, Elfen Lied

Sorry, you're not a winner. But I still like you.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Yet it takes many more to play the game. Exceptions do not disprove generalisations.

Refer to post #24

Just as generalisations are not necessarily true.
Last edited by Dan_5893 at Sep 22, 2010,
Actually my brother has a friend who's platinum'd 50+ ps3 games, that mean beaten 100% every achivement, his GF has platnium'd about 24.
Still 12x more then I have.
Quote by CoreysMonster

And it takes four counters of the same colour in a row to win a game of Connect 4.

I have no idea where I'm going with this.
Page 1 of 3