I've got a problem with my bass. There's just no signal when I plug it in. Before this happened, my bass guitar sounded a lil bit distorted, and the signal just went dead while playing. Yes, I changed the battery. Checked all the wiring and it's ok. Wat do? Btw. it's a LTD B-105
Born to lose, live to win.
might be your lead? that could be the problem.

Also if that isnt right then take it to a techie they might have a better time diagnosing the problem
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
Hmm, I don't want to spend money on techies again. > How about changing the output jack? Will a normal guitar jack do? I have a spare one from my first electric guitar so I may try doing it.
If it isn't your lead, then I will wager that the spring contact at the end of your bass output jack has been bent outwards. Cheap cables and their bent jacks are notorious for doing this. Carefully remove the jack from the body of the bass and insert a cable into the jack. If the springy metal contact isn't making solid contact with the pointed end of the 1/-inch phone jack plug, then that is your culprit. Carefully bend it back into position.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
I bent that part a little so it makes a good contact with the jack, but still no sound. When I plug it in, there's no feedback, it's just dead. Maybe i should try soldering again the cables to the output jack?
Have you tried another battery? You can get dead batteries out of the box, it's happened to me plenty of times.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by consecutive e
Have you tried another battery? You can get dead batteries out of the box, it's happened to me plenty of times.

This.

It's all good now, lol.

Case closed.