the Pit to help me find an title for a Stats project. It's about the relationship between income level and obesity in the US.

Bonus points and hugs of love if the title is funny/entertaining!
cat
make it a relationship between man and horse and call it 'Henry The Horse & I'
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Business loves fatties! Statistics of this funkadelic relationship that goes hand-in-hand down the aisle.

Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
America: Rich and Obese.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by CoreysMonster
subtitle: Israel: We're next

Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I find that's kind of silly.
poor people are forced to eat less so they suffer from malnourishment.
Less poor can go either way, infact are less likely cause of cheapy shit diet.

Rich people can afford whatever they want, and they generally eat better diets and better foods.
Depends on the individual though.

But a title:

Money = mantits?
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Income levels and obesity in 'muricah, the story of two dependent stochastic variables.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by CoreysMonster
image fail

No!

I have another name, Just call it:

Why is america fat?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Money makes your belly go round.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
No!

I have another name, Just call it:

Why is america fat?

It ate too much Israel.

Heyooo!

Thank you ladies and gentlemen, I'll be here all week.
Step One: Get Fat/Skinny
????
Profit.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by CoreysMonster
It ate too much Israel.

Heyooo!

Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
mo money mo prHHHNNNRRRRRRRRRGGGGGH
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by CoreysMonster
It ate too much Israel.

Heyooo!

You got it backwards, you keep trying to feed us!

Did you guys know that USA is like 8%(?) of the world's population but they eat 30% of the worlds meat.

America: Land of the meat.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
"Don't come between a man and his sandwich"

I even made a cover for you, cause I'm awesome like that, although I probably should have used a bigger starting picture. xD
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
"fat cats" - as a ''fat cat'' is often someone with loads of money and it also includes the word fat which relates to obesity. it's iiiiiiiiiiiiironic!
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You got it backwards, you keep trying to feed us!

Did you guys know that USA is like 8%(?) of the world's population but they eat 30% of the worlds meat.

America: Land of the meat.

oh cmon, it was just a joke I know we're a nation of wasteful consumers and am very ashamed for it, but that doesn't mean I can't pick on countries that are even younger than us!
Quote by CoreysMonster
oh cmon, it was just a joke I know we're a nation of wasteful consumers and am very ashamed for it, but that doesn't mean I can't pick on countries that are even younger than us!

USA is like the annoying bitchy older sister
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
So did I win?
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Quote by VVolverin3
"Don't come between a man and his sandwich"

I even made a cover for you, cause I'm awesome like that, although I probably should have used a bigger starting picture. xD

/thread
you win sir

Big & Rich (Not the Duo)
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually